Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone having trouble with the patch and the mines skipping giving materials. My other account was 3 times in a row that is a 6 hour wait. It’s doing it on every 3 games I play of castle story. This is what messes with my time through out every timed game I play. This is a big problem,,,,,,, how about any of you guys. If we have the patch or ivy’s hut they should never skip giving us material. Due to work, school, homework, dinner, and sleep.

Between the Larkspurs and the Waking Flower I've been spawning plenty of them?[/QUOTE]

That’s where I have been trying. No luck. They must be shy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    After waiting 5 and a half hours this morning before sending key requests, I have come to the conclusion that the daily event requests do not rollover and get sent the next day.

Yesterday, I sent to my entire friend list. Lots are active because after answering lots of chest requests (15+) I then started keeping track of requests and got 18 more. From what we've been led to believe about requests, my neighbors that didn't receive my request should have gotten it today and my chest count should be increasing without sending out new asks today.

This morning, 5 keys were in inventory already (only used 15 yesterday). No new keys arrived, even though more of requests should have been in the que from yesterday.

So, for my game, my requests for daily event items are sent on the initial day, then are cleared.
    Send one request to any neighbor today to get get them to rollover from yesterday (or up to 7 days ago). It helps almost always.
    Not all requests can rollover but only if a neighbor couldn't get a chance to answer because you've already received 20 responses for the day. If a neighbor didn't see your request because of the limit of 10 requests they can get at the same time, your request is gone forever, it will never rollover.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m getting skunkupines off the blue flowers. Chopping until the end of what is left at once.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve been getting them from the blue flowers we have to chop by chopping until the flower chopping has ended. Starts with 20 , I have spawned more than one out of one flower.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by negncic View Post
    Between the Larkspurs and the Waking Flower I've been spawning plenty of them?
    That’s where I have been trying. No luck. They must be shy.[/QUOTE]

Host(ess)

I’ve been getting them from the blue flowers we have to chop by chopping until the flower chopping has ended. Starts with 20 , I have spawned more than one out of one flower.

Rhino Keeper
    I hate this too having America?s problem and then when you get busy and miss that special drop you are doomed. This is constant for every game with Ivy?s hut taking too long and the troll camp it ugly and takes up too much room. We should be able to finish but I haven?t due to the skipping and troll camp and Ivy?s hut. So what if we finish faster. That means we can actually play the game and finish some goals. We don?t have time to do both.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by negncic View Post
    Is anyone having trouble finding skunkupines? 90 units of energy and not a single skunkupine. And there is no monster anywhere on my board.
    I?ve only found 2 skunkupines clearing 3 waking bushes. Hope it gets better! Good luck!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Skunks are spawning lots for me. I'm alternating between the waking flower and larkspur flower and cloudberry bush. Maybe mix it up a little for those not finding it easy to get skunks? Our kingdoms vary so much that this might not work for you...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    It is a thing you buy at market- for some weird reason it is under decorations. Also - check your inventory - it may be there- also under decos.
    Thanks but it isn't anywhere. I can see the troll camp in my world but can't acces it. I did contact S8 so hopefully they can help.