Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Andro45, just went three for three successful returns on your troll camp technique - thank you so much! Plus I had one successful adventure. I realize this may not continue but really appreciate what has already happened. Wish I could send over one of my gnomes to you!
    Do you rotate the camp at all? I realize I rotate mine so the tall tower doesn’t stick up, plus I think it looks nicer that way. I wonder if rotating affects the drops at all.... I am on level 9, the first few days I was collecting 9am PST when I switched to 6:30-7am PST my drops changed for the better. So maybe the Time we collect can affect whether there is a drop or not? Except for the past 2 days I am back to 1 in 3-4 collects giving Troll Essence.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-28-19 at 11:33 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    When you get the 900 roses and Genevieve "wakes up" does she automatically appear in the kingdom? or is she just available in the town square if you select her? Same question again for her man? lol! I have 29 characters out right now which is technically 9 more than you are "allowed" because they just automatically appear in the kingdom when you win them during events most of the time. And it is the "man" not the "beast" that appears in your kingdom for upgrading the bed correct? I would much rather have the beast roaming around. I also much prefer having her sleeping and wandering at the same time! the only reason to finish upgrading her bed is for the chance at trade ticket drops. Have to think about this one. We should do a poll how many people are going for the "back to the future" effect, how many want the chance for trade tickets!
    Hmmmm I just looked back to page 1 and see you can craft hugo the beast in the keep! when does this option appear? and is he stationary or a walker? same question as before, if you craft him will he appear automatically or do you have to select him in the town square?
    I found the info, you Do have to upgrade the bed to 10 then you are allowed to craft either the beast or the man.... so when you craft him, does he appear automatically? I guess if you want the beast wandering around you have to upgrade the bed and no "back to the future"
    Last edited by nukesters2; 02-28-19 at 01:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Andro45, just went three for three successful returns on your troll camp technique - thank you so much! Plus I had one successful adventure. I realize this may not continue but really appreciate what has already happened. Wish I could send over one of my gnomes to you!
    I'd love to have one of you gnomes...but I'll just have to wait and see if I will be lucky or not. Glad to see it's working out a bit. At least it gives a bit of hope

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Do you rotate the camp at all? I realize I rotate mine so the tall tower doesn?t stick up, plus I think it looks nicer that way. I wonder if rotating affects the drops at all.... I am on level 9, the first few days I was collecting 9am PST when I switched to 6:30-7am PST my drops changed for the better. So maybe the Time we collect can affect whether there is a drop or not? Except for the past 2 days I am back to 1 in 3-4 collects giving Troll Essence.
    I don't rotate, because it's always in the right direction for me.

Today I got 2/3 in both kingdoms. Not bad, but I hope it gets a little bit better. I need 11 more extracts with 6 days to go and I'm not sure if I manage to get 3 collections a day. I'm not going to stay home for it. I'm not getting any gold nuggets in kingdom #2 so I don't want to send my knights on perhaps useless explorations.
    Last edited by Andro45; 02-28-19 at 02:02 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Both of them just appear in your kingdom when you complete what's needed. The 900 roses for her and choosing which option you want the beast in in your keep.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    I don't know whether to choose beast or human. Aargh!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I kept Hugo the same and he was very happy. I have other male citizens so I chose to keep him 'as is' for the unique factor.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I kept Hugo the same and he was very happy. I have other male citizens so I chose to keep him 'as is' for the unique factor.
    Good point. Think I will also keep him as is. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm. I'm on level 9 and I've got 579 roses. I wonder if it's possible to win this thing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Hmmm. I'm on level 9 and I've got 579 roses. I wonder if it's possible to win this thing?
    once i upgraded the bed, my slab started dropping 50 roses every 2 hours
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I went 4 for 4 on the troll camp; fifth try gave me a glimmer troll. First time I didn’t have a sleeping gnome/skunkupine parked so I’ll be sure to already have a monster on the next collection and see if that makes a difference.