Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I wanted to warn others to make sure you see that confirmation that your request was sent.
    Wow, thank you for posting this! After checking off my friends list this morning and clicking to send, there was no followup screen but I couldn't think what was missed. That must have been it! Running off to re-send now. You are a champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Do you know what level switches you to the higher goals?
    I don't know the exact number, but level 46 is still "low" level. Obviously 50 is high. I'm not sure where in there I switched, because it wasn't during an event, and I was 50 at the next event.

Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I prefer Hugo as a beast. Though I don't see myself even wining Hugo at this point.
    Agreed. Being a Beast is part of who he is. You don't see Disney having Belle run around with a human now, even though he changed back in the movie. He'd have to have a haircut like wolverine or some other "beast-like" characteristics so we'd know who he was!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

I would like the beast over another random guy, but didn?t he say that part of the curse had been to turn him into a beast and that?s not what he wanted to be? If so, I?d feel terrible every time I saw the beast wandering around... Of course, he will probably stay in storage either way.

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately I accidentally skipped the entire conversation after upgrading to level 8. If someone captures it for me, I would be grateful. I'd also send troll essence if I could (and if I had any...)

Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    I would like the beast over another random guy, but didn?t he say that part of the curse had been to turn him into a beast and that?s not what he wanted to be? If so, I?d feel terrible every time I saw the beast wandering around... Of course, he will probably stay in storage either way.
    I feel you >.< just read that part that he hates being a beast and now i think i would hate myself if i would keep him as a beast.
    THIS IS SO MEAN cause I would hate turning him back also
    But no problem there cause I never will get to this point^^ only lv 7 so far.
    Super slow this time cause of the troll camp -.- still need 15! This is crazy.

Rhino Keeper
    Lavenderdale,
    Thanks so much for the info on when we have to prepare ourselves for the switch to higher goals! I was really dreading it, but now I realize I have some time yet. I'm only level 23 in my 2nd kingdom.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    am i the only one who is over chopping these bushes?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    am i the only one who is over chopping these bushes?
    It is the Great Skunkupine Quest!!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    almost every event .. another walker...
    almost every event i beg.... please increase walker cap
    i love them all too much to choose

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I, too, am only averaging 1 troll potion per day from the troll camp and am collecting 3x per day. There is something just plain wrong here.
    I am getting about the same drop rate, and only one from 6 adventures. I can?t see how the average player can possibly finish this. I need 12 more troll potions, with 8 days and 16 hours to go.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i thought he was supposed to decide (meaning that it would be a roll of the dice for us)
    also does she wake up and am reunited w/ him?
    If you get 900 rose she will