Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I don?t have a troll camp and don?t see one in the market
    You would not get this goal if you didnt have it. I think it was part of a storyline popup that led into the Dragon Egg thing. Ie another building to use to slow us down at half the spped of Ivy 👅 cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Not holding out much hope to win this one but I like walkers and I can always use trade tickets so I'll give it a try.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm usually a pretty big fan of the chest contents but it's not off to a good start for me.

One of my chests dropped a Larkspur Path, singular. Not only is that super cheap of them (we usually get paths in 3s when dropped), but the path is virtually indistinguishable from the Wedding Path. The name made me think it was going to be purple like every other Larkpur item in our games. I'm not overly fond of the Prince Shrubs either....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012671.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	50195

Name:	0012670.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	50196

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are those walkers just those little dudes that float around the kingdom doing nothing, or do them come with items/storylines, etc. If they are just walkers then the prizes for this event seem pretty weak to me.

Fashion Designer
    I got a beautiful topiary Blue Princess Shrub from one of my chests

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imdunroamin View Post
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but are those walkers just those little dudes that float around the kingdom doing nothing, or do them come with items/storylines, etc. If they are just walkers then the prizes for this event seem pretty weak to me.
    The walkers are those that wander around your kingdom, yes. Having citizens as rewards is becoming more common as the game goes on. Some kingdom citizens come with goals and additional items (all that info is in the Town Square hub thread) but generally speaking ones that are rewards in or during events do not trigger any other goals. Some players will want the citizens, others the L10 building and others the drops from chests. Hope that helps...

Nightclub Owner
    Okay, cracked open my 3rd chest and got the Sleep Gnome but....

Name:	Image-1.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	50197

The inventory card shows it as being a blue color bu it is exactly the same as my Gnome Wizard beside it. What is going on here?!

Name:	0012672.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	50198

Rhino Keeper
    Well I haven't gotten anything but roses from the chests so far but I got 43 roses so far and I've only been playing an hour and I still have one more chest to get so there's that. I got the troll essence right away too.

Rhino Keeper
    First drop on the Sleeper Gnome - an earth wisp, then the game rolled back and I got a living wood.....at least the roll back helps you find out what the thing drops quicker

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll check on this item AnnirasSweets...

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast