Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Are the odds higher if you buy a chest? I've gotten just one decoration (a prince shrub) and got 3 chests in a row containing just 4 roses. I don't want to spend real money on a chest if all I'm going to get is 4 roses!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    That's great news. I went all the way back in my inventory to the chocolate hinges- nothing but some shrubbery that I'm not even bothering with.
    i went through almost all of my pages (i stopped when i got to gingerbread stuff). most of the time and today i just got roses. i have 5 shrub women and 2 shrub men and some paths. would be nice to get a gnome. i created a little garden area for sleeping "pretty".
    i'm waiting on 2 troll essence. mine is dropping about every 4th click. so 25% i'm sure to win her because i'm close to 800 roses. and i'm sure in the next 9 days i will get 2 troll essences. given the space between drops, i've managed to create about 25 lanterns which meant i could expand 3 spaces.
    i am over the pink animals though.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i went through almost all of my pages (i stopped when i got to gingerbread stuff). most of the time and today i just got roses. i have 5 shrub women and 2 shrub men and some paths. would be nice to get a gnome. i created a little garden area for sleeping "pretty".
    i'm waiting on 2 troll essence. mine is dropping about every 4th click. so 25% i'm sure to win her because i'm close to 800 roses. and i'm sure in the next 9 days i will get 2 troll essences. given the space between drops, i've managed to create about 25 lanterns which meant i could expand 3 spaces.
    i am over the pink animals though.
    Did you gem some troll collections?

I'm just wondering because I've collected atleast 3 times a day (some 4) since I reached that goal. I have 8 to collect and was lucky to get 1 or 2 in an adventure.

Which brings up another point:

Why are the items from long wait buildings always the last needed item to start appearing? If it was needed for the first upgrade then it wouldn't be quite as stressful. We'd have atleast 2 more days of randomness to "depend" on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Did you gem some troll collections?

I'm just wondering because I've collected atleast 3 times a day (some 4) since I reached that goal. I have 8 to collect and was lucky to get 1 or 2 in an adventure.

Which brings up another point:

Why are the items from long wait buildings always the last needed item to start appearing? If it was needed for the first upgrade then it wouldn't be quite as stressful. We'd have atleast 2 more days of randomness to "depend" on.
    i gemmed through one. i was lucky at the beginning and had managed to collect extra early on. then the collection rate plummeted. i am also at a lower level for upgrade so that helps. i got none in my 2 adventures. at least there is still 7.5 days left
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I need 14 more nature scent with seven days to go and already think I may not get through the last upgrade. My drop rate from troll whatever is less than 20%. I went through five collections and did the materials adventure three times and didn’t get a single troll essence over one 36 hour span. I’m up for a challenge but not tilting at windmills.

As an aside, I am also so over pink animals, animals with clothes, and really ugly shaped shrubs. The shrubs that drop just look like amorphous blobs.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Event Screenshots:
    Attachment 50169
    Attachment 50170
    Attachment 50171
    Attachment 50172

Managed to get the Sleeper Gnome second chest!
    4hr timer - drops 1100 coins, plus wood, living wood or earth wisp.

Seems like we get a Beast Cure Potion for the final prize.
    Guessing we get Hugo in human form as a walker.
    Pity cause I really love how he looks as a beast.

I hope that if both Hugo and Genevieve are both new walkers, we have a side quest on completion to give them a house. Cause they can?t live on that sleeping alter thing.
    Hi, I just completed the quest .. we get the option to use the purple potion at the end to Keep Hugo or to Leave Hugo as a Beast! I have the Beast walking around my town

Farm Supplier
    I?m so frustrated. I?m flying through making most things for this goal but trapped at level 7 due to an almost total lack of troll essence in my troll camp drops. Any way to boost the troll camp output?

Same with me on troll essence. I did get one from adventure that helped,

Nightclub Owner
    Can someone post the Town Hall card of Hugo in Human form?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Yep ?chance to drop? just like the sweet shop has a chance to drop something other than sugar cane and syrup....
    I am so disappointed with the sweat shop, as I have tons of sugar and syrup already.... I bought and used gems to get it grrr. These quests with random drops to complete and having to do building upgrades to 10 are getting too much. Especially when the prize rarely drops what you got it for...