Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    When sending neighbor requests today for wee chests I almost didn’t notice(didn’t have my coffee yet lol) that the request were not sent. So I double check by sending only Stormie and it confirms request sent. So I force close and then request all of my neighbors again and it doesn’t send them. I sent only my neighbors that start with A and it confirms request sent. Since I had roll over requests that was enough to get my wee chests for today but I wanted to warn others to make sure you see that confirmation that your request was sent.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 50218
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I think because there's a speedup for the workshop and not for the potion shop.
    There is a boost in the potion shop

Rhino Keeper
    I see we are having to rely again on our unreliable Troll Camp I'd rather have Ivy's Hut with her longer timer & 100% drop rate. Slow going here in Susanville, I gotta tell ya!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Upgrading to level 10 shows an empty bed - for those of you who wondered.

For lower level players:

Spellbound princess lvl 10:
    5 ring of aromas
    5 nature's scent
    5 larkspur perfume

HTH,
    trudyscandles

thank you for the advance notice (your turn this event-i will be at the higher level next event unfortunately) . but no sleeping sand?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    This must be for the lower levels cuz I need 8 of each
    It states right in the message it's for lower level players. Need some more coffee, wicked red?

Do you know what level switches you to the higher goals?

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    thank you for the advance notice (your turn this event-i will be at the higher level next event unfortunately) . but no sleeping sand?
    Nope, no sleeping sand is needed to upgrade to level 10 for either higher or lower level players.

Trudyscandles

I got a Blue Prince shrub and I honestly do not know at what point I got it. It was in my inventory as I checked.

Executive Chef
    Does anybody know what Human Hugo would look like? - I don't want to turn him if I don't know how he would look like.

Wondering where my requests have vanished to. Sent 40+ requests out on first day of this challenge and 5 days later have only had 6 replies. A lot of neighbours are new, invited during the last event and I've received requests from them and many others so I know they are all current players. Why do S8 ask us to collect items from neighbours but then don't let the requests get through?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    Wondering where my requests have vanished to. Sent 40+ requests out on first day of this challenge and 5 days later have only had 6 replies. A lot of neighbours are new, invited during the last event and I've received requests from them and many others so I know they are all current players. Why do S8 ask us to collect items from neighbours but then don't let the requests get through?
    Keep going to your Pretty Princess Chest Goal and Tap there to get to your neighbors, and keep sending as many as you can.
    With 6 replies you should have gotten at least 1 chest.
    If I'm understanding you correctly that is.
    And you have to follow the dialogue.

I send out requests in batches of 30-40 til I get the goal finished for the day.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-25-19 at 01:34 PM.