Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    For lower level players:

Upgrade to level 7:
    2 ring of aromas, 4 sleeping sand, 2 nature's scent, 2 larkspur perfume

Trudyscandles
    Thank you for posting these!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I am on my fifth adventure and no troll extract. The troll camp has been terrible too. I FINALLY got my FOURTH one this morning. I've gotten no special items from the chests. I really don't understand why the drops are like this. After having to spend gems to finish the last event I am not doing that for this one. If one item is stingy like the adventure then the troll camp should be better. I play this for fun not to be made crazy!
    I only got to two adventures and my bushes stopped dropping roses.

Quote Originally Posted by nessell View Post
    love this! We could send all our walkers in and only the strongest shall return!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Regarding adventures - I got lame-o returns for one foray too - if it us going to cost a gold item - why always gold nuggets? What abiut a nice, crunchy gold apple once in awhile, or better yet, a fresh golden egg? (i am still recovering nugget stores after crafting two armoured lions in the MRC, and golden eggs and apples don't get used for much). edit addition: except greedy elven trades. : )

If it is going to be expensive, then value for investment please. Otherwise it is like going to a fancy restaurant at ?100 a head and getting McDonald's. : )
    brilliant analogy LOL

Fashion Designer
    I have terrible luck with the drops from the treasure chest-type rewards in these daily quests. If I get anything extra, it’s the paths or the topiaries/bushes. In all the community events that have had these helps (and don’t get me wrong, I appreciate these helps to get further in the getting the prizes), I’ve only received two of the more desirable drops. Last time I did receive the fairie ring bearer, but I would have loved the fairie minister and flower girl to go with the bride and groom. It seems that some players receive these items more frequently. I would love to get the gnome this time. Not sure how S8 does their randomness calculations, but I don’t think these items are fairly spread among us.

I’ve never received an alicorn from the free gift opportunities either.

Sorry for complaining, but I wish S8 could alter their randomness so it is spread a little more equally. Maybe the luck of posting in the forum will help me get the gnome this time.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Thank you for posting these!
    You're welcome! I know I appreciated it last event when wicked red did that for us. I have 2 kingdoms and my lower level kingdom is just humming along so far. *knock on wood * My level 50 kingdom is a full 2 upgrade levels below that one. I've also gemmed past items -troll camp drops- and I'm still behind! I haven't gemmed anythingin the lower level one.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I have terrible luck with the drops from the treasure chest-type rewards in these daily quests. If I get anything extra, it?s the paths or the topiaries/bushes. In all the community events that have had these helps (and don?t get me wrong, I appreciate these helps to get further in the getting the prizes), I?ve only received two of the more desirable drops. Last time I did receive the fairie ring bearer, but I would have loved the fairie minister and flower girl to go with the bride and groom. It seems that some players receive these items more frequently. I would love to get the gnome this time. Not sure how S8 does their randomness calculations, but I don?t think these items are fairly spread among us.

I?ve never received an alicorn from the free gift opportunities either.

Sorry for complaining, but I wish S8 could alter their randomness so it is spread a little more equally. Maybe the luck of posting in the forum will help me get the gnome this time.
    May the power of the post gives you a gnome

And may the power of the post bring me more skunkupines!

Executive Chef
    Goal 8 :
    Craft Nature's Scent 0/3
    Craft Ring of Aromas ( autocompleted) - You need 3 for upgrading.
    Gather Sleeping Sand 0/4
    Awaken Genevive - upgrade to level 8. - > 4 sleeping sand, 3 Ring of Aromas, 3 larkspur Perfume, 3 Nature's scent

Executive Chef
    Goal 9 :

Craft Larkspur Perfume 0/4
    Craft Nature's Scent 0/4
    Craft Ring of Aromas 0/4
    Gather Sleeping Sand 0/4
    Visit Community Kingdoms 0/5
    Awaken Genevieve - > Upgrade to level 9-> 4 Sleeping Sand; 4 Ring of aromas; 4 Larkspur Perfume; 4 Nature's Scent

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	184E1ED1-1B4F-41FB-BB82-5E923438B769.jpeg 
Views:	152 
Size:	227.9 KB 
ID:	50215Does anybody know what this is?