Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    No gnome for me this time either.... actually I never get the prize wanted from the chests. NOT EVER

Rhino Keeper
    Will the “adventure” to choose which Hugo to keep remain in the Queen’s Court after the event finishes?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I got a little sleeper gnome somehow that seems to only give coins when I collect. Is that all he gives?
    He also dropped glimmerdust

Rhino Keeper
    Opened my last three chests. I have a huge number of those ugly topiaries but no gnome. But if all he drops is coins I don't care - I wanted him to drop earth wisps and lanterns. Is anyone getting anything off Sleeping Pretty's slab other than roses and coins? I might stick it in storage if nothing else drops.

Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Opened my last three chests. I have a huge number of those ugly topiaries but no gnome. But if all he drops is coins I don't care - I wanted him to drop earth wisps and lanterns. Is anyone getting anything off Sleeping Pretty's slab other than roses and coins? I might stick it in storage if nothing else drops.
    Same here, I opened every single chest, no gnome.

Executive Chef
    I don't think the slab will change drops until the event ends.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    I don?t think it?s right that the troll camp drops every other one sine it?s a six hour timer so you only get one every twelve hours.
    Feel very lucky. Lol. My unlucky kingdoms went for 3 days and not one drop and I?m an addicted player sad to say. Lol. So no Level 10 for me. Wasted so much energy crafting the other parts.

Executive Chef
    7 hours left. i too did not get a gnome. i have 19 shrubs! if i had a graveyard or similar area-i would place it there. but i dont have the space for that yet (still way too much space to expand and goals to do and no idea what to do next)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I'm happy I finished the event so I don't have too many complaints but I would say that these shrubs should be scrubbed for future events. They're not cute and they don't give anything off.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Drops do not start until the event ends
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx