Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I think I speak for everyone when I say no more rare drops from places with long timers. Either make it a building with a short timer or a drop every time.
    Hear, hear!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ellandrea View Post
    Just realized all the neighbor requests came in, I completed the daily quest, but did not receive any of the princess chests.

I have hard closed the game app. Even shutting down my iPad. Still no princess chests.

Anyone having the same issue? Any way to expedite support issue?

Thanks.
    You are doing all 6 goals relating to the daily chests though?? 1. ask: 2. Give 3. Ask or wait (depending on when you sent out requests): 4. Give: 5. Ask or wait; 6. Give

All the info is at the end of post 2 in this thread.

If yes then check your ALL tab or Deco tab and if not there post in bugs forum. Given the weekend starting it's better to send a ticket in for individual issues.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ellandrea View Post
    Just realized all the neighbor requests came in, I completed the daily quest, but did not receive any of the princess chests.

I have hard closed the game app. Even shutting down my iPad. Still no princess chests.

Anyone having the same issue? Any way to expedite support issue?

Thanks.
    Did you give the 3 sets of keys? 3, 5, and 7. If you did look in your storage under ALL and scroll quite a ways in. They do get buried pretty quickly.

SpiritWind, you beat me to it and with a more complete answer.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 02-22-19 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    How I hate the troll camp, let me count the way������ 1/3 success rate. Not good on a six hour timer. I don?t want the walkers but I would quite like the level 10 building
    I am having 1/3 Success Rate too.

Executive Chef
    i wonder what the final "building" will look like. not so appealing if its a random empty bed. i kinda like the look of the sleeping princess
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i wonder what the final "building" will look like. not so appealing if its a random empty bed. i kinda like the look of the sleeping princess
    I thought it might turn into a castle but my guess is it will look like it does now.

New Resident
    Lv33

Goal 6
    * Craft larkspur perfume 0/1
    * Craft nature's scent 0/1
    * Craft ring of aromas 0/1
    * Gather sleeping sand 0/2
    * Awaken the sleeping princess 0/1

Spellbound Princess LV6
    1 ring of aromas; 1 larkspur perfume; 1 nature's scent, 2 sleeping sand

Fashion Designer
    The items brought back from the event adventure are pretty chintzy this time. I can usually get the hardest to obtain item (in this case it would be the troll essence) about every other time. However, this time I’ve gone on the adventure 3 times and only brought back the easiest items to obtain. So not really worth it so far, but I’ll try 1 more time to see if I can get the troll essence.

Update: 4th time did return troll essence. Not as good a return as other event adventures, but maybe the percentage will get better.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 02-23-19 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Update
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    The items brought back from the event adventure are pretty chintzy this time. I can usually get the hardest to obtain item (in this case it would be the troll essence) about every other time. However, this time I’ve gone on the adventure 3 times and only brought back the easiest items to obtain. So not really worth it so far, but I’ll try 1 more time to see if I can get the troll essence.
    None so far for me either. And I've been twice to the troll castle (whatever it's called) and gotten nothing. We'll see if I get it the third time. I think I should get the walkers but it's a bad deal they gave us a long timer random item. They should give it every time if it's on a long timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it safe to pre-craft potions?