Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    My rose drop kind of died since Sat. I've gotten one today,from chopping at least 4 full flowers. I'm on my 3rd adventure

Rhino Keeper
    For lower level players:

Visit 5 community kingdoms

Upgrade spellbound princess to level 9:
    3 ring of aromas
    3 nature's scent
    3 larkspur perfume
    4 sleeping sand

Trudyscandles

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I notice that Post 5 states the drop rate for Troll Essence is 1:1. Am I the only person only getting a Troll Essence every second or third collection?
    No, it's the same for me, I only get the troll essence every other collection or every third collection. The randomness of the drop is really frustrating, especially after reading around here that some players receive it with every collection. Honestly, it's better when they use Ivy's Hut with a guaranteed drop in these events - or get the algorithm in order. At least then we have some idea if we can finish in due time. I think I never missed one of these 14 days community events in the last two years, but sadly it seems they are lowering the bar with every one. And this coming right after the glitch-filled event of Sabina's Sweet Shop has really ruined it for me. Not to mention the whole neighbour-invites nightmare, that is obvoiusly seriously flawed for everyone. It's becoming harder and harder to even grant them the benefit of the doubt, when they have been refusing for years to add a confirmation button for gems or a simple "Select All" button for neighbours. I understand it's a business but, at the end of the day, the players are the main asset in this business. Maybe just once in a while try to make the game about them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitgal1 View Post
    Has anyone received the troll extract without gemming past this one?
    Yes

Executive Chef
    Recieved a sleeping gnome this morning 4 hour timer .1st collection 1100 coins and 1 living wood

My Troll camp just dropped a gold coin and a long sword!!

Fashion Designer
    Troll camp only gives item needed every 3 times and working weekends I only got to check twice yesterday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am now officially bored with this game. I have played for more years than I can really count and today is the first day that I woke up and didn?t not open it immediately to collect my herd of Ali?s. I actually didn?t even think about it until 3pm!! They now recycle the exact SAME event formula every two weeks and I hate it. I am tired of chopping chests. I am tired of sending out neighbor requests. I am sick of earning crowns to purchase walkers I can?t even put on my bored. And I don?t even spend my weekly allotted real money anymore because I honestly can?t be bothered. I am sure S8 can come up with something better than this.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    So bored of the same formula again and again for a building that has little use.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    So bored of the same formula again and again for a building that has little use.
    And extra items clogging up our inventory we can't even get rid of!!!

S8...is there no way we can sell the left over ingredients even for -0- money after the event or goal is completely expired? I know I could eliminate many, many pages of useless items that way.

And...I'm still wondering why we are making these items in the potion shop instead of the workshop. In all the dialog, Ivy keeps referring to brewing the *potions* herself so why is it they aren't being crafted in her potion shop. The rings should probably be done in the Forge, too. I'm sorry I'm such a stickler for details but come on, S8 ... lol!
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-24-19 at 10:07 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And extra items clogging up our inventory we can't even get rid of!!!

S8...is there no way we can sell the left over ingredients even for -0- money after the event or goal is completely expired? I know I could eliminate many, many pages of useless items that way.
    Hear, hear! And I only have about 200 pages of inventory, omg you people with 500 pages must go nuts looking for things. Not to mention the data use for such huge inventories. That large data use probably contributes to crashes when visiting neighbors too.

and the Troll Camp drop rate is ridiculous. How can you level 50 people get 8 Natures Scent for level 10 upgrade when you can only get 1 drop a day working?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx