Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    I just sent Hugo to wander to stay himself. So strange.

I don't like how by keeping Hugo the same, I am "keeping the spell". He was a beast to begin with, so does that mean by keeping the spell poor Hugo won't be able to sleep again? That is the spell that was cast upon him.

It's not that hard to keep track of a storyline. It feels like S8 staff disagreed on the plot line and decided to keep parts of both.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 03-03-19 at 03:14 PM.

I find it very unfair that getting a gnome out of princess chest is random spawn. I have never been lucky for such stuff in previous quests: i never got the bat/wedding minister/ring bearer/crab or anything else nice from chests. And in this quest again i feel like a looser. I see the gnome in some other kingdoms and i want to have it as well but my stupid chests are giving only ugly shrubs and roses which are useless for me. I thought i can increase my lucky chance by opening many chests one after another, so i collected 25 (!) chests and opened them one after another - and still got no gnome. Some people have three gnomes though... Frustrating.
    Last edited by GameAddicted007; 03-03-19 at 03:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I got my last troll essence so I will have Hugo in two hours. I'm going to keep answering requests for chests (obviously) but I'm wondering if it's worth sending out requests now. I don't think I'll get the gnome which is what I really wanted from this game.
    Wow I really hate these random troll essence drops, I finished making all the other upgrading supplies days ago but the troll essence is holding me back, I still need 6 more and I do not think I can make it in time without gems. I rather go back to 2 time collections from Ivy than this at least it was a sure drop. Adventures do not give me any luck either, and why the gold nuggets? I am maxed with the golden apples and have loads of golden eggs but not the nuggets.
    I hope S8 will stop asking golden items in these adventures and ask for other easier supplies/items.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m going to keep Genevieve sleeping on her bed and not get Hogo, he would never be out walking anyway and she looks much better sleeping than walking.
    I have all ingredients already if I change my mind before timer runs out but I don’t think I will.

Hoping everyone gets to finish and get what you want out of this odd quest. :-)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    I’m going to keep Genevieve sleeping on her bed and not get Hogo, he would never be out walking anyway and she looks much better sleeping than walking.
    I have all ingredients already if I change my mind before timer runs out but I don’t think I will.

Up to you of course As long as you are aware than the L10 Chaise drops trade tickets after the event concludes. The Chaise doesn't look that bad. It has those really nice blue waking flowers all around it, so it now looks more like a table and should fit nicely somewhere on your board. I quite like it anyhow. Plus the coin drops are likely to rise post event too once the timer changes to 8 hours.

If you upgrade post event, you may not get the trade tickets, so that's a chance you'll need to weigh up...

I just upgraded and the stone really looks ugly without her -.-
    I will keep Hugo as a beast. I really dont get WHY they would give us the possibility to change him. Strange signal in my opinion: Like when others hate that you‘re different just change it and become like everybody else...

And I really wish for the gnome! Please! And the church in the barons tent

Fashion Designer

I actually considered the same thing but I decided to upgrade. I don't care for trade tickets that much, but I wanted Hugo. If you change your mind make sure you have the castle available, especially at the last minute, otherwise you won't be able to get Hugo.

I did not receive the transformation potion when I finished the last goal. Now it is asking me to change Hugo or keep him, but I can?t complete the goal. What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by lanahcomb03 View Post
    I did not receive the transformation potion when I finished the last goal. Now it is asking me to change Hugo or keep him, but I can?t complete the goal. What do I do?
    Go on an adventure.

Didn?t read the story. What is the spell that was cast on Hugo? Was he human first then turned into a beast? Looks like it, cuz it says, if you break it he turns (back?) into a human.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C6674CC0-D895-4924-A662-61A984BAF906.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	50299
    BTW, have you guys noticed that all the walker princes have red noses? LOL