Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    once i upgraded the bed, my slab started dropping 50 roses every 2 hours
    Well so far I've been getting troll essence every collection. This has been going on for two days. We'll see if it keeps up.

Rhino Keeper
    48 + hrs and no troll essence from the troll camp. That's 7 visit and nada. I know it's random drops that is nil drops. None from the adventures either. S8 must not want me to finish.

New Resident
    Does anyone know if you complete the storyline, do you stop getting the 3 daily chest?

Won’t complete final upgrade til end if that is the case as I am still trying to get the sleeping gnome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ellandrea View Post
    Does anyone know if you complete the storyline, do you stop getting the 3 daily chest?

Won’t complete final upgrade til end if that is the case as I am still trying to get the sleeping gnome.
    You still get the daily chests after finishing storyline

Well I made it easiser for myself. I will keep it lvl 9 so I can put it in my literature/arts quarter as sleeping beauty, which I will lose at 10. Makes it easier to complete at least and maybe I can have some days to work on my long standing ones. Otherwise I have been bored with this one, very copy/paste and no interest in the beast walker, especially since he wont have the princess. Happy for a little break of events.

Maybe someone can help, slightlu off topic, but on regarding getting a break due to event, quick question: For main storyline I need to make the enchanted lanterns, which I have done before, making enchanted wisps. I even have the pet wisp. But I went to the hub and try the places it says. Not sure if I am not lucky and thats all and a bad streak, but where do others have the best luck spawning a wisp to help make the enchanted lanterns?

Thanks!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Both of them just appear in your kingdom when you complete what's needed. The 900 roses for her and choosing which option you want the beast in in your keep.

Trudyscandles
    Thankyou!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    You still get the daily chests after finishing storyline
    Thanks, tigarlily. ��

Executive Chef
    Success again on the troll camp with a skunkupine parked.

I tried putting troll camp away and pulling it back out ... it didn?t help. At this rate I will be two short and forced to use gems to finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by canyon123rose View Post
    I tried putting troll camp away and pulling it back out ... it didn?t help. At this rate I will be two short and forced to use gems to finish.
    Not sure if I will need gems to finish yet, but wanted to point out that it is cheaper to use the gems within the workshop and craft it than do buy the ready-made craft at the ?build? point.