Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I just finished this and woke the princess up-has anyone else gotten this far? We have a decision to make at the end and am wondering what others are doing.
    Some have chosen for Hugo to remain a beast. I saw him walking in a neighbor’s kingdom, and from the back he looked like a hunchback version of Kaz. I saw Hugo as a human in another kingdom. Even though his head is a bit larger than other walkers, I liked his looks better. He blinks his eyes, unlike some of the others. So I chose for Hugo to become human. BTW Genevieve has better animation as well. Her hands move and her dress swishes as she walks. It’s your choice.

Fashion Designer
    Here he is, hanging out in my pasture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E994C9F-5D61-43D7-9B78-AEC327443E03.jpeg 
Views:	148 
Size:	147.0 KB 
ID:	50289

Rhino Keeper
    I chose Hugo as a beast. Partly because I have plenty of princes walking around my kingdom, partly because Hugo the Beast was who was in the event. But why does Hugo need the potion from Ivy and an adventure to remain the same he has always been??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I chose Hugo as a beast. Partly because I have plenty of princes walking around my kingdom, partly because Hugo the Beast was who was in the event. But why does Hugo need the potion from Ivy and an adventure to remain the same he has always been??
    I thought his curse was that he couldn't sleep. And the story turns to changing his appearance or giving him a potion to stay the way he is? The storyline doesn't make a lot of sense. But at this point that doesn't surprise me. Last event we made non-chocolate chocolate hinges.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    The choice is to keep the spell or break the spell. For me, this has the connotation that the spell included both the inability to sleep and his beast appearance. There is only one other prince, Stanley. The other males are knights, the time traveler, a faerie, the tradesman, ivy’s Friend that looks like a woodsman, and Old Thomas. Oh and the Baron if you want him, and he is definitely NOT a prince.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Some have chosen for Hugo to remain a beast. I saw him walking in a neighbor’s kingdom, and from the back he looked like a hunchback version of Kaz. I saw Hugo as a human in another kingdom. Even though his head is a bit larger than other walkers, I liked his looks better. He blinks his eyes, unlike some of the others. So I chose for Hugo to become human. BTW Genevieve has better animation as well. Her hands move and her dress swishes as she walks. It’s your choice.
    thank you for the info and picture. I think I will change him to a prince since I never got the other one.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Well I got sleeping pretty - I thought I had to have 1000 roses so I wasn't expecting her. So she's walking around and sleeping on the slab. I have two more potions to make to wake her up so I'll see if I get the drops from the troll house.

Rhino Keeper
    Still more shrubs - not getting the gnome.
    Last edited by queenspring; 03-02-19 at 07:07 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I just finished this and woke the princess up-has anyone else gotten this far? We have a decision to make at the end and am wondering what others are doing.
    I thought Genevieve fell in love with Hugo as a beast. In our Kingdoms his looks are accepted as he is and they obviously they will be staying. To change his looks would totally change the dynamics of their relationship so I advised him to give the potion back to Ivy. Not sure why he had to travel 10 min to stay the same. 😊

I kept Hugo as a beast, because that’s who the princess fell in love with, plus I think him more attractive than the vanilla prince. I was also not impressed by the dialogue suggesting his skin would turn paler. Shame on you S8