Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bajeni View Post
    Thanks but it isn't anywhere. I can see the troll camp in my world but can't acces it. I did contact S8 so hopefully they can help.
    It is not something you can expand to. You buy it - you have it.
    If your kingdom name is music - I just visited. You don't have it out. You likely haven't bought it.
    Are you sure you don't mistake Troll Camps look with anything else - since I definitely didn't see it on your kingdom. To be sure visit inventory guide and check out how it looks...if you have doubts.
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 02-22-19 at 02:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Is anyone having trouble with the patch and the mines skipping giving materials. My other account was 3 times in a row that is a 6 hour wait. It?s doing it on every 3 games I play of castle story. This is what messes with my time through out every timed game I play. This is a big problem,,,,,,, how about any of you guys. If we have the patch or ivy?s hut they should never skip giving us material. Due to work, school, homework, dinner, and sleep.
    You could try giving the troll camp a "time out" in inventory for a few minutes after you collected and received no useful item. I don't know if it was real or not, but it seemed to have helped me in past events...in fact I'm going to try it right now. Three collections, only 1 troll extract.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

New Resident
    Thanks, yes it's music. I search it in the inventory guide and it looks like the one that's between the trees behind Ivy's hut! I didn't buy it.

Executive Chef
    They should do "Hunger Games" themed event next time - then we could honestly say: " May the odds be ever in your favor"

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    It is not something you can expand to. You buy it - you have it.
    If your kingdom name is music - I just visited. You don't have it out. You likely haven't bought it.
    Are you sure you don't mistake Troll Camps look with anything else - since I definitely didn't see it on your kingdom. To be sure visit inventory guide and check out how it looks...if you have doubts.

Thanks, yes it's music. I search it in the inventory guide and it looks like the one that's between the trees behind Ivy's hut! I didn't buy it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bajeni View Post
    Yeah, that is troll camp....it also does look like it is on expanded lot. Can you put it in storage? And try to put it somewhere else in the kingdom - perhaps you can access it in edit mode?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yeah, that is troll camp....it also does look like it is on expanded lot. Can you put it in storage? And try to put it somewhere else in the kingdom - perhaps you can access it in edit mode?
    Now suddenly I can work with it!! I did put it in my kingdom just to be sure. Thanks for helping me out.!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Skunks are spawning lots for me. I'm alternating between the waking flower and larkspur flower and cloudberry bush. Maybe mix it up a little for those not finding it easy to get skunks? Our kingdoms vary so much that this might not work for you...
    The cloudberry bush did the trick! Thanks

Executive Chef
    Upgrade requirements for level 7:
    4 Sleeping sand; 3 Ring of Aromas; 3 Larkspur Perfume; 3 Nature's Scent

Executive Chef
    Goal 7:

Craft Larkspur Perfume ( autocompleted) ...I would guess it requires 3 since you need 3 for upgrade.
    Craft Nature's Scent 0/3
    Craft Ring of Aromas ( autocompleted) I guess you need 3 since you need them for upgrade.
    Gather Sleeping Sand 0/4
    Awaken Princes - upgrade to level 7.