Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fruit trees are giving moss as well so collect those apples, oranges, and lemons..

Rhino Keeper
    For lower level players:

Spellbound princess lvl 6:
    1 larkspur perfume, 1 ring of aromas, 1 natures scent and 2 sleeping sand. Exactly the same as upgrading to lvl 5 was. I double checked to make sure.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    In my lvl 50 kingdom I completed the adventure and got items for the larkspur perfume only.

In my lower level kingdom for the completed adventure I got the troll essence. Yippee!!

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Am having difficulty with neighbour requests. Still haven't received eniugh for the fibal chest desoite having more neighbours than ever and having loads of response notifications in my news section.

Force closed, restarted whole darn device. Ideas or suggestions anyone?

On the bright side (as there always is), insomnia has yieled a troll thingie. Crafting now. : )
    One of my accounts got zero back yesterday, a second one got only 2 chests, never got enough for the 3rd. The other 2 accounts got them OK. I am getting the error message “ X neighbors already received requests”. I think it might be due to me sending out keys to others before doing my own key requests. I am going to wait in future to see if sending out my own requests before doing others stops this.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=storiadelcastello;1565688]O
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Oh No! Not the hateful Troll Camp! If this event does random drops, ima shoot myself.....lololol[/QUOTE

Yes random drops!! First visit NADA. Not happy  that?s another six hours until I can try again, not even sure what to collect in advance
    one account has YET to get a Troll drop. 3 collects no drop. Plus sparkling mine doesn?t drop items. Oh well at least I got a Dark Unicorn earlier for trade ticket drops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    P.S. My inventory shows 13 keys. What??? Why no chests earned?
    Go to your Goal book (upper left corner) and open it and click on goal for chests, then give keys for each step to collect the chests. I’ve noticed the last couple of events with chests that the steps do not always advance as they should.

Regarding the key requests, I only got 10 keys yesterday. Before the event started, I had already received 10 “helps”, leftover recipe books from my requests on Monday. I’ve also noticed that visiting neighbors or returning gifts just before sending out requests seems to trigger the “already asked” notice. And just a reminder that the new day for requests starts at midnight Pacific Standard Time.

One more comment, I happen to like the Troll Camp. I have a Troll section and it fits nicely between Kaz’s House and the Troll Castle. Nearby are other Troll features. “Eye of the beholder” Of course, like all of you, I despise the random drops on the long timer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    In my lvl 50 kingdom I completed the adventure and got items for the larkspur perfume only.

In my lower level kingdom for the completed adventure I got the troll essence. Yippee!!

Trudyscandles
    when you did the adventure, did it use up those supplies?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    for those who have sent out requests for keys but no responses. i can literally check my list and there are no resquests. force close my game and when i reopen....i will have 15 requests.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    One of my accounts got zero back yesterday, a second one got only 2 chests, never got enough for the 3rd. The other 2 accounts got them OK. I am getting the error message “ X neighbors already received requests”. I think it might be due to me sending out keys to others before doing my own key requests. I am going to wait in future to see if sending out my own requests before doing others stops this.
    Don't worry, answering requests doesn't affect anything. Most likely, you got into the glitch when after you checked the boxes while choosing neighbors to send your requests, the boxes unchecked themselves and you checked them for the second time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Don't worry, answering requests doesn't affect anything. Most likely, you got into the glitch when after you checked the boxes while choosing neighbors to send your requests, the boxes unchecked themselves and you checked them for the second time.
    Ohhhh tyvm! I DO bumble the neighbor requests, that has happened a lot. So then, these neighbors don’t get requests? OMG!

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast