Thread: What would you do?

Fashion Designer

What would you do?

I?ve been playing this game since the beginning and I JUST got my first Leo. I don?t have a habitat to put him in and no free land for a habitat. It takes too long to acquire the pieces for expansion and you can?t put the dragon in storage straight off the nest. I don?t want to sell him because it took me the better part of a decade to get him! BUT I need to free up my nest so I can use it for the event. What to do?? I emailed support and of course got their generic ?sucks to be you? response

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I?ve been playing this game since the beginning and I JUST got my first Leo. I don?t have a habitat to put him in and no free land for a habitat. It takes too long to acquire the pieces for expansion and you can?t put the dragon in storage straight off the nest. I don?t want to sell him because it took me the better part of a decade to get him! BUT I need to free up my nest so I can use it for the event. What to do?? I emailed support and of course got their generic ?sucks to be you? response
    It comes down to you weighing which you want more - the Leo dragon or the free nest. Do you have a Zodiac habitat at all already? If so, could you let one of the dragons in there go and put the Leo in there? I personally lean toward keeping dragons. I'm surprised you've had such bad luck breeding this guy. I mean, it isn't easy, but I have even traded some off because I kept breeding them. If you want, you could craft one with Essence, right? I don't know - my leaning is to keep the dragon, but then again, there are chances to get the dragon again in the future, but once the time is lost from this event, it is gone and cannot be recovered. Sorry to be so unhelpful.