Thread: February Habitats 2019

Rhino Keeper

February Habitats 2019

Does anyone have a picture of the special 4 habitats for February are. I have Heavenly Hedges, Amorous Flame & Lobebloom Field. Now the Market is showing Valentine Falls. I?m not sure if it?s the 4th one or not. It doesn?t look like it would go with the other 3 & I don?t want to waste my gold if it?s not the final one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of the special 4 habitats for February are. I have Heavenly Hedges, Amorous Flame & Lobebloom Field. Now the Market is showing Valentine Falls. I?m not sure if it?s the 4th one or not. It doesn?t look like it would go with the other 3 & I don?t want to waste my gold if it?s not the final one.
    Actually, Heavenly Hedges is the one that is not part of the quad. The quad is Amorous Flame to the left bottom, Lovebloom field on right bottom, and now Valentine falls goes on left top. We don't have the 4th one until the next event starts. Heavenly Hedges only holds 2 dragons unless you upgrade it with 300 gold to hold 4, and it only holds the heart (I don't know what the element is called) dragons. The quad habitats hold heart as well as other colors/elements.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190219-180724~(1).jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	576.1 KB 
ID:	50140
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-20-19 at 11:17 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Actually, Heavenly Hedges is the one that is not part of the quad. The quad is Amorous Flame to the left bottom, Lovebloom field on right bottom, and now Valentine falls goes on left top. We don't have the 4th one until the next event starts. Heavenly Hedges only holds 2 dragons unless you upgrade it with 300 gold to hold 4, and it only holds the heart (I don't know what the element is called) dragons. The quad habitats hold heart as well as other colors/elements.
    Thank you very much.

I have never been able to buy any of these combination habitats because of the outrageous prices so disappointing that everyone can not enjoy the game the same so much greed for gold.

I know thats right..BTW What do we as players do with 300 million silver