Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are the people? We would love to see our population active within our city

Unregistered

Lightbulb Where are the people? We would love to see our population active within our city

I think it would be great to see animated people in our cities.

When playing with my daughter, she keeps on asking me "Daddy where are the people".

More animation in the game would make it more exciting and lively rather than a static picture.

Thank you for your ideas and feedback, working towards continuous improvements.

Underegistered
    While it's not my largest concern - I need more rotation options and a mild redesign to fix the many clashing borders and grass colours so I can actually build a city worthy of animated inhabitants - I do see many people asking for this and have an idea that your daughter might love.

When she goes to bed tonight pull up one of your vertical roads and replace it with end to end Parking lots; flank the sides of the southern section with large houses and the northern section with banks, offices and the larger shops, enough of each to obscure the payment booths but leave some of the cars.

Now, when she gets up in the morning to check on the little city dwellers it will look as though they are all trying to drive to and from work but have become stuck in rush hour traffic, just like my life.

OrionV
    As much as most City Story players would want to see people or cars being animated in their city to imitate the real thing, you have to remember that this game has not even been released for 10 days. Give Team Lava a break. I'm sure their currently working on installing an update that would include this feature eventually...

City Story ID: OrionV

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by OrionV View Post
    Give Team Lava a break. I'm sure their currently working on installing an update that would include this feature eventually...

City Story ID: OrionV
    The OP gave no timeframe, merely posted feedback on a feature that they'd like to see in the feedback forum (the horror) and what do you do, eh? You ask them to give Team Lava a break, really? If you cannot read suggestion threads without seeing some form of criticism that escapes the rest of us then please, give US a break and start an appreciation thread in discussion rather than waste your time with unhelpful replies. Thank you.

By the way, great suggestion on those traffic jams, Underegistered, it made me smile.

Mastermind

Wink Discussion and brainstorming is key

I agree we should share ideas to contribute to a more enjoyable game for everyone. Positive reinforcement.

Lady Gaga

Cool animations

Building on the idea, animation within the game would be awesome.

Unregistered

Amazing idea

I really enjoy great ideas

Kilroyishere

animation

I agree, animated inhabitants and vehicles would be cool. in we farm, the inhabitants move around objects quite well ( mostly) and make it more interesting, I think.

Vegas Girl

Thread summarizes many users needs

This thread is a good summary of many users needs.

City

Animation

Building on the idea an adding from many users input in other threads, animation: population, cars, trains, amusement parks. All types of animation would make the game way more dynamic, interesting and fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast