View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which item do you like?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

5 38.46%
  • I did not like this Event.

2 15.38%
  • I could not finish in time.

8 61.54%
  • Lovescale Dragon

6 46.15%
  • Lady Dragon

4 30.77%
  • Honeymoon Dragon

3 23.08%
  • Essence (50)

9 69.23%
  • Marble Keys (10)

11 84.62%
  • Adventure Tickets

10 76.92%
  • Cute Present

1 7.69%
  • Lovely Gift

1 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fluttering Feelings World Event: **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    when does the LB event start after this? tomarrow is tues (when it ends). so does it start thursday? my mind is getting fuzzy
    The LB event will start immediately after this (at least it usually does), so that means it'll start on Tuesday. It's already Tuesday where I'm at so for me the LB event will begin on a Wednesday at about 3 am in the morning zzZ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The LB event will start immediately after this (at least it usually does), so that means it'll start on Tuesday. It's already Tuesday where I'm at so for me the LB event will begin on a Wednesday at about 3 am in the morning zzZ
    thanks. since i'm basically done w/ the world event, i wanna start planning for LB. especially the feeding
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It's taken the community the better part of 5-1/2 days to accumulate 55 million Lovehearts. We still need 100 million Lovehearts to complete the goal for the last community prize, with barely 1-1/2 days to go it looks like we might not make it to the final prize; then again, there might be that incredible jump in the last few hours like in the last event

Of course we will. S8 controls the outcome.
    2/26/19 9:55am CST - We are at 148M plus Lovehearts....

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Of course we will. S8 controls the outcome.

Ha! Either all the DS players in the world have been spending gold to push up the final Lovehearts points (almost 90 million worth) or the powers that be have blessed us with open-handed generosity

Executive Chef
    There’s something not right with that Community Prize status. I have had 4 nests, 2 breeding dens, and 2 evolution nests going full time throughout this event, as well as food at least 20 hours every day. Yet I still didn’t reach either of the individual dragon prizes. I am sitting on 4757 points, with nothing left to collect and less than an hour to go.

I fail to see how anyone, without spending major gold, could get much further than me. Or am I just extremely unlucky?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    There’s something not right with that Community Prize status. I have had 4 nests, 2 breeding dens, and 2 evolution nests going full time throughout this event, as well as food at least 20 hours every day. Yet I still didn’t reach either of the individual dragon prizes. I am sitting on 4757 points, with nothing left to collect and less than an hour to go.

I fail to see how anyone, without spending major gold, could get much further than me. Or am I just extremely unlucky?
    Wow! I really don't know. Did you collect from the decorations and send your Honeymoon dragon on quests? This is my situation:
    Account 1 has: 2 breeding dens, 2 nests, and 2 evolution temples, plus I also keep my food going pretty much 24 hours per day and I do battle when I think of it. I had to take a few days to craft and evolve my Honeymoon dragon, and after that I kept him questing and collected all my points from decos when I could. That account reached the first dragon but not the second.
    Account 2 has: 2 breeding dens, 2 nests, and only *1* evolution temple. Again, I had to craft the dragon, but once I did, I kept him busy questing and always collected from my decos. That account got both dragons, which I *don't* understand because it only has 1 evo temple, while my other one has 2.
    I do use a minimal amount of gold on both accounts to occasionally speed up breedings or hatchings - if my breeding is done and my nests are full, I use gold to hurry the hatching. If my nest is empty, I might use a little gold to hurry up a breeding so my nest isn't empty very long.
    I will say that I almost never get the second dragon, so I was surprised when it worked out this time on at least one of my accounts. The other account was about 500 points shy.

Banned
    79 points short of Lady Dragon. :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    79 points short of Lady Dragon. :-(
    I'm sorry! That stinks!

Other than the initial two gold spent on speed breeding and hatching, I did not have to spend any gold on this event.

Did you manage to breed or craft the Honeymoon Dragon? Also, as Mymonta asked, did you collect regularly from the two points-giving decorations and did you send out your dragon on quests for points?

Executive Chef

i cannot imagine w/ that much going that you didn't get at least the first dragon. i have 1 breeding den, 2 nests, 2 evos. i had the decorations out and collected as often as possible. i had to wait until day 3 to manage to craft my dragon. i kept my farms going to build up my food for LB. i got the second dragon with only a few hours to spare, but there were several large times spans (like 6-8 hours) where i could not check my phone at all. and two days i took a nap and missed out on collecting. i spent 4 gold to finish out a breeding to put in a nest or clear a nest to place a breeding.
    so i didn't spend gold to finish out!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast