Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Honeymoon Dragon - Feb 19 2019 (needed for the Fluttering Feelings World Event)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Dragon needs to be at level 4 or above for the quest. It does not matter what level the dragon is on.
    Dear kooky, please, let me correct you on that. A Dragon needs to be at level 4 or above for breeding or trading and not for questing. Even level 1 Dragons are able to go for a quest

how do u get neo air and neo fire

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Dear kooky, please, let me correct you on that. A Dragon needs to be at level 4 or above for breeding or trading and not for questing. Even level 1 Dragons are able to go for a quest
    My bad! You are correct.!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by lsucamo86 View Post
    They could be acquired in an event that has been expired quite some time ago. Only way to get them now is by crafting them with essence.

Loving Gem

Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I just deleted and reinstall the game hoping that the dragon will appear and it's still invisible. To make matters worst, the Cute Present doesn't let you know when it's "READY" to collect, even though it shows the indicator once the 4 hours START..so that's 2 bugs that occurring in this event. I wish that KOOKY OR ELSA could look into these issues and update the players as to when it will be fixed...(smh)
    Today they said I earned the loving gem , suprised not in my storage. These forums are hard to use. 😡

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Btrevino54 View Post
    Today they said I earned the loving gem , suprised not in my storage. These forums are hard to use. 
    It's in your Spell Shop.

For crafting parts, we hide them from storage because from player feedback we learned that it helps them keep their inventory more manageable to navigate.

Fashion Designer
    Originally Posted by lsucamo86 View Post
    how do u get neo air and neo fire?

Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    They could be acquired in an event that has been expired quite some time ago. Only way to get them now is by crafting them with essence.
    - I think you can also get neo air and neo fire using adventure tickets...

Quote Originally Posted by lsucamo86 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    No, you cannot get them using Adventure Tickets. You can get the Neo Green and Neo Yellow, but not the Neo Air and Neo Forest, those were from a previous event.

Executive Chef
    At the beginning of this event I used Dusky Lory over and over and over trying to get a Honeymoon dragon to no avail, and I eventually had to craft the dragon. Now I bred Dusky Lory with Anubis for a bingo "breed a red with a purple," and what did I get? Honeymoon, of course, so it totally ignored the purple in the Anubis dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Originally Posted by lsucamo86 View Post
    how do u get neo air and neo fire?

No you cant. Thats Neo Red and Neo Yellow that can be acquired with adventure tickets, not Neo Fire and Neo Air...

Edit: like deadpixel said. Kinda, that is ��

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234