Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honeymoon Dragon - Feb 19 2019 (needed for the Fluttering Feelings World Event)

Honeymoon Dragon - Feb 19 2019 (needed for the Fluttering Feelings World Event)

Rarity: Common
    Type: Valentine, Yellow, Red
    Habitat: Passion Pit, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 400
    Selling Price: 100
    Breeding Combination: Yellow and Red
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

Good luck to all breeding this. There are 14 possible outcomes and three of these produce 4-hour eggs, Gold Pheasant, Weasel, and the needed Honeymoon.

Yeehaw! Got it on my first try breeding Neo Air with Neo Fire

 => 

  
    Last edited by deadpixel; 02-19-19 at 12:00 PM.

Congratz Deadpixel,on getting it on the first try, cause it took me QUITE a few tries which resulted in a few long fails( like wooden,fireflower,firemane,mythic,gloriosa and a few New England), then I FINALLY got the 4 hour timer with Playful and Neo Air. This is the reason why I have to continue playing bingo to get the boosts, because it really save me from spending even more gold. This one was really hard for me to get, but thx to my breeding and hatching boosts, it cut down the amount of gold I used. Good luck to those who are trying to breed this one!!

Edit.. Now that I evolved Honeymoon to Epic form, the dragon is invisible in the habitat. Restarted my phone 2x and it's still not showing up in the habitat.( wth)
    Last edited by divanightclub; 02-19-19 at 02:30 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Great, here we go again! I always have trouble breeding these 4 hour commons. Already started sending out requests to neighbors!

Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Congratz Deadpixel,on getting it on the first try, cause it took me QUITE a few tries which resulted in a few long fails( like wooden,fireflower,firemane,mythic,gloriosa and a few New England), then I FINALLY got the 4 hour timer with Playful and Neo Air. This is the reason why I have to continue playing bingo to get the boosts, because it really save me from spending even more gold. This one was really hard for me to get, but thx to my breeding and hatching boosts, it cut down the amount of gold I used. Good luck to those who are trying to breed this one!!

Edit.. Now that I evolved Honeymoon to Epic form, the dragon is invisible in the habitat. Restarted my phone 2x and it's still not showing up in the habitat.( wth)
    Sorry to hear it took so long to breed this dragon, but you are right, the boosts from the Adventure Bingos really help to cut down on the gold we have to spend if we choose to speed breed. I used boosts in this event to clear out the “leftover” breeding and eggs (left from from Bingo) but got lucky and managed to breed the Honeymoon Dragon on my first try; If I’d known I would be that lucky, I’d saved the boosts for the next event

But breeding this early means that I get seven full days to craft marble keys.

Banned
    Because it's either for a World Event or a Leaderboard I'm relegated to crafting this. It's sad that most players and I would give up breeding a so called common before the event even starts. STOP requiring commons for events, we have too many and not enough space to put them. It's not fair to the players and it muddies the breeding pool. Have you guys at S8 forgotten Dragon Story was meant to be a breeding/casual simulation game and NOT a full time job with non stop events?

Banned

Why am I not surprised that there's a bug in this event already?

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Why am I not surprised that there's a bug in this event already?
    Honeymoon just returned from its 1st quest and it's STILL not showing up in the habitat. It's a waste of time and food to evolve a dragon to epic form and still not able to see it. Before they constantly throw out events and events, they really need to make sure that the bugs, glitches, rollbacks etc, are looked into and corrected. Better yet, give us a break from the monthly dragons, and back to back events so we don't have to feel pressured to complete so many in a timely manner and work on correcting these MAJOR isssues first..
    I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this bug with the invisible dragon. I'm nervous to delete the game and reinstall it, cause no telling if(with my luck) I start over from level 1, especially since I'm on level 200..

Rhino Keeper
    Sigh.

First attempt: Neo Fire + Neo Air = 4hrs (nope, of course not)
    Second attempt: Neo Fire + Neo Air = 16hrs
    Third attempt: Fire + Air = 8hrs
    Fourth attempt: Fire + Air = 8hrs
    Fifth attempt: Fire + Maple = 12hrs
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 02-21-19 at 06:33 AM.

New Resident
    Honeymoon just returned from its 1st quest and it's STILL not showing up in the habitat. It's a waste of time and food to evolve a dragon to epic form and still not able to see it. Before they constantly throw out events and events, they really need to make sure that the bugs, glitches, rollbacks etc, are looked into and corrected. Better yet, give us a break from the monthly dragons, and back to back events so we don't have to feel pressured to complete so many in a timely manner and work on correcting these MAJOR isssues first..
    I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this bug with the invisible dragon. I'm nervous to delete the game and reinstall it, cause no telling if(with my luck) I start over from level 1, especially since I'm on level 200..
    Don't be afraid to uninstall and reinstall the game always picks up where you left off.

Quote Originally Posted by caprap View Post
    Don't be afraid to uninstall and reinstall the game always picks up where you left off.
    I just deleted and reinstall the game hoping that the dragon will appear and it's still invisible. To make matters worst, the Cute Present doesn't let you know when it's "READY" to collect, even though it shows the indicator once the 4 hours START..so that's 2 bugs that occurring in this event. I wish that KOOKY OR ELSA could look into these issues and update the players as to when it will be fixed...(smh)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast