Thread: Evolution temple or nest?

Rhino Keeper

Evolution temple or nest?

Should I buy a second evolution temple? Or third nest? Which one will be of more use to me? I?m level 45. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Should I buy a second evolution temple? Or third nest? Which one will be of more use to me? I?m level 45. Ty
    The third nest I bought sees far more action than my second evolution temple, but maybe it's because I choose not to evolve most of my dragons beyond level 7.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The third nest I bought sees far more action than my second evolution temple, but maybe it's because I choose not to evolve most of my dragons beyond level 7.
    Thank you!

I’m still undecided. This is my second event and I find I need the evolution temple a lot to get the event points. But outside of events, it’s not as needed as the nests. Wondering if it’s worth 1000 gold just to do events

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!

I’m still undecided. This is my second event and I find I need the evolution temple a lot to get the event points. But outside of events, it’s not as needed as the nests. Wondering if it’s worth 1000 gold just to do events
    The buildings do go on sale every once in a while so you may want to wait until the nests and/or temples are half off before making a purchase. For 1000 gold you could have a third nest AND a second temple.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    The buildings do go on sale every once in a while so you may want to wait until the nests and/or temples are half off before making a purchase. For 1000 gold you could have a third nest AND a second temple.
    I vote for the evo temple as 2 evo temples means you will get enough bombs to obtain the monthly Mining dragon (if you are good with bombs, you can get 2nd dragon to trade for essence.) in addition to getting apples as bonus.
    For WE & LB, evos provide 3x item used to craft the hard to breed Common which give 1000 points & is used on the special Quest. A nest only provide 1x.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    I vote for the evo temple as 2 evo temples means you will get enough bombs to obtain the monthly Mining dragon (if you are good with bombs, you can get 2nd dragon to trade for essence.) in addition to getting apples as bonus.
    For WE & LB, evos provide 3x item used to craft the hard to breed Common which give 1000 points & is used on the special Quest. A nest only provide 1x.
    Thank you for putting it in numbers so I know I’m on the right track! I knew the evo temple was good for events, but I couldn’t explain it as well as you. I just kinda knew like a 6th sense thingy hahaha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post

Oh wow. Thanks for the info. I just started playing couple weeks now so didn’t know the buildings would go on sale. Thanks so much for letting me know. I won’t buy anything now then. I’ll just save and wait for the sale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    This is very insightful and includes things I hadn't even thought of. I was also going to recommend the second evo temple. I wish so much I had one on my second account. I haven't seen it go on sale, though. I did just get a $50 iTunes gift card though................. Hmmm, might have to think about this!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow. Thanks for the info. I just started playing couple weeks now so didn’t know the buildings would go on sale. Thanks so much for letting me know. I won’t buy anything now then. I’ll just save and wait for the sale
    Glad to help I find both useful but I don't buy anything unless it's on sale. I hope they put them on sale soon so u can get them !!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I buy Water eggs & evolve them to L4 to get bombs, then sell or trade for essence if the trade portal is unoccupied. Doing this, I can usually get 2 mining dragons per month.