View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

17 70.83%
  • I didn't like this event

6 25.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 20.83%
  • Love Dove

11 45.83%
  • Smitten Kitten

14 58.33%
  • Hug Pug

11 45.83%
  • XO Fox

16 66.67%
  • Songfowl

15 62.50%
  • Dove Pegasus

14 58.33%
  • Valentine Valley

17 70.83%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Heartstruck - 2019 Feb 19 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    I think they upped the bad spins this time. No gold, no silver, no bronze. Just basic chests and 99 red balloons! Lol
    Good song though!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Grazie. Provato piu volte tutto quello che mi hai suggerito di fare ma il carlino non si trovava nel mio deposito. Dopo un giro di ruota che mi ha dato una manciata di punti mi ? apparso magicamente il cucciolo. Ho controllato nelmagazzino ed era li 😊
    Non so cosa sia successo...forse il piccolo si era perso nel limbo..ma ad essere sinceri non ha importanza. ..l'importante ? che il carlino sia nella mia foresta fantastica 😊
    Grazie ancora per l'interessamento 😊
    Oh I'm so glad to hear that your lost pug has found its way back into your forest.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

The wheel always disappears 5 minutes before the event ends, so I miss out on my last spin.

Congratulations AppieP! I was about to boost up and try for a trophy but when I'm not super in love with the animal, I can't spend my gems and food on it. But I'm glad you placed. We definitely have similar play styles! Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    Congratulations AppieP! I was about to boost up and try for a trophy but when I'm not super in love with the animal, I can't spend my gems and food on it. But I'm glad you placed. We definitely have similar play styles! Lol
    Thanks lol. Wasn't aiming for a trophy, but for place 3. Not knowing we were in the same group btw, till you just said. Lol.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Really, really weird. My 1st account got the grand prize. Nobody even tried to take it away from me. It was the least motivated group of players I have ever been placed with (and for that I am very grateful! LOL!). But, of course no place to hatch the Dove Pegasus. I guess I'm going to start ****ing off some older animals or something - something that I know I can rebreed. It's just that after being in my forest for so long, they are like my little pets, you know? Or maybe I can get rid of that freaky Passimion. I'm not attached to him yet. Lol! Also just watched a video and got 8 Runes but *no expansions* plus spun for 30 Runes during the LB event. 2nd account was in the running for the Pegasus from the get go, but I could tell that there were other people just itching to get their hands on it, so it was no surprise when I didn't get it in the end. had to fight to stay above 7th place so I could at least get 10 Runes on that account. *whew*

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Thanks lol. Wasn't aiming for a trophy, but for place 3. Not knowing we were in the same group btw, till you just said. Lol.
    This was like the second or third time now

Rhino Keeper
    Got in first. Gladly my group wasnt really motivated either. The pegasus is evolved to lvl 4 next to my den. The design is surprising.
    I only liked the topprize and trees, good to see some newer ones

Fashion Designer
    Two firsts and a second. Blew most of my food reserves, but I am happy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast