Thread: Cannot access my restaurant

Cannot access my restaurant

I?ve been having some time away from my games, and now I can only access my restaurant on my main account. I logged into the others, and was met with a new restaurant at level 1. I tried logging into game center, to see if that would help, and then I got access to one of them, but if I stay logged in to game center, I don?t get access to any of the other restaurants, not even the one on my main account. I play several other games, and don?t have this problem, it ?s only Restaurant Story. I have written to support, but seeing as that can take time, and I really wanted to decorate my restaurants for Valentine?s, and there?s only a day or so until the Valentine themed items leave, I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and know of a solution. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Sounds like you are playing multiple accounts on the same device which is causing this. It's best that you work with Support to sort things out.

For accounts tied to Game Center, you need to stay logged unto it in order to access them. If your account is not tied to Game Center, try logging out of Game Center. Please continue to work with Support on this.