Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Gold Message?!

Farm Supplier

Free Gold Message?!

Hello,
    Yesterday I received a message that invited to tap on Free Gold to earn 30% more gold... I dont understand what does it mean... Can anyone explain it? Thanks a lot!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    Hello,
    Yesterday I received a message that invited to tap on Free Gold to earn 30% more gold... I dont understand what does it mean... Can anyone explain it? Thanks a lot!
    It's buying gold at a discounted price. You need gold to buy the gold given dragons.

Executive Chef
    It’s for when you click the “free gems” button on the upper right hand corner of your screen.

If you complete one of the tasks you’ll get an extra 30 percent of gold, on whatever amount the task of for.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    It’s for when you click the “free gems” button on the upper right hand corner of your screen.

If you complete one of the tasks you’ll get an extra 30 percent of gold, on whatever amount the task of for.
    I tapped on the button and a screen popped up saying "No offers available". Maybe its because we don't use gems in DS

Or are the offers for gems/gold based on what region we're in?

Nightclub Owner
    Did anyone else get the Final Fantasy XV offer for 2,260+? The ad said you had to get 100k of XP (I think). I installed the game and have been playing so hoping to meet the goal. My question is will I get the credit for gold as soon as I hit the target? I've never done one of these offers before. Thanks for any advice
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    I just completed a kind of easy task and I did get the gold! After I exited the game I had to play, I opened DS. At first nothing happened, so I hit the Arctic Isles ship. I then saw the "Processing" pop up and I was credited with gold! This is so cool
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I tapped on the button and a screen popped up saying "No offers available". Maybe its because we don't use gems in DS

Or are the offers for gems/gold based on what region we're in?
    Yep! Just confirmed that the offers are region based.

Rhino Keeper
    I took a couple of surveys and got a little gold. Today I installed a game and did the tutorial and read an article and... nothing. I tried the arctic button and closing and reopening my game. Still nothing. Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    I took a couple of surveys and got a little gold. Today I installed a game and did the tutorial and read an article and... nothing. I tried the arctic button and closing and reopening my game. Still nothing. Suggestions?
    They don't always work

I took a quiz about Halloween but at the end of it, it said: "Congratulations, you got 100% in the quiz on Chinese Food" ??? And there were no gems paid out.

At the end of some of these surveys, they ask you to sign up for a no-obligation quote but requests for your SS#.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    They don't always work

I took a quiz about Halloween but at the end of it, it said: "Congratulations, you got 100% in the quiz on Chinese Food" ??? And there were no gems paid out.

At the end of some of these surveys, they ask you to sign up for a no-obligation quote but requests for your SS#.
    I agree. Some of them don’t pay up when you’ve done all the requirements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast