Thread: Dragon stables

Rhino Keeper

Dragon stables

Can an egg go directly from the nest to the stables? Or must it be hatched into a habitat first?

I accidentally bred a Pink dragon, but no coins to buy habitat for it. I can pay 15 gold to buy the stables. Can an egg go directly to the stables without hatching?

Hope someone answers soon. So I can figure out what to do... Ty

Rhino Keeper
    No sorry, it must go to a habitat first. A stable is a good investment anyway, in my opinion. Sooo many dragons...

Banned
    When you don't have the coins to buy a habitat it is a struggle to get them. But try to check your island as often as possible to collect coins from your habitats. I don't know if you can mine, but if you have bombs from evolving dragons, the mine gives coins or apples when you find the island parts.

If you visit your neighbors you receive either experience stars or coins, so visit. There are a few players who have islands where you can post SOS messages for others to visit you so you get coins that way. Mommy is one such player....if she is still playing, but you need to stumble upon these players on your visits to be able to visit them but if you know they exist, it helps.

If you have decor you don't want, like or feel you can get rid of, you can sell those for coins. You need place on island , tap on it then tap move. A pop up appears and most should have option to sell.

Since I don't know your experience level with this, I apologize if you know about most of this already.
    GL in getting a pink habitat.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    When you don't have the coins to buy a habitat it is a struggle to get them. But try to check your island as often as possible to collect coins from your habitats. I don't know if you can mine, but if you have bombs from evolving dragons, the mine gives coins or apples when you find the island parts.

If you visit your neighbors you receive either experience stars or coins, so visit. There are a few players who have islands where you can post SOS messages for others to visit you so you get coins that way. Mommy is one such player....if she is still playing, but you need to stumble upon these players on your visits to be able to visit them but if you know they exist, it helps.

If you have decor you don't want, like or feel you can get rid of, you can sell those for coins. You need place on island , tap on it then tap move. A pop up appears and most should have option to sell.

Since I don't know your experience level with this, I apologize if you know about most of this already.
    GL in getting a pink habitat.
    Thank you for the tips and help . I’m level 40. The mine won’t be available til level 45. I can try visit neighbors for coins but I’ve only got 10 neighbors haha

I was hoping the egg could go directly to the stables. Otherwise, the stables is not very useful then. Ah well. Since it’s 33 hours, I might be able to collect enough coins in that time