Thread: SALE: 2019 Feb 13

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2019 Feb 13

Info on Mystery Crate Contents located here:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Valentine Sale A.jpg 
Views:	455 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	50035
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Valentine Sale B.jpg 
Views:	480 
Size:	151.9 KB 
ID:	50036
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-13-19 at 06:48 PM.

Quick question, I am confused about what is in the Valentine Box and what is in the Valentine Chest? The master box list just says Valentine Box 2011 and Valentine Box 2012. Which is which? If anyone can answer I would really like to know ❤️❤️❤️

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dommiecook View Post
    Quick question, I am confused about what is in the Valentine Box and what is in the Valentine Chest? The master box list just says Valentine Box 2011 and Valentine Box 2012. Which is which? If anyone can answer I would really like to know ❤️❤️❤️
    2012 is the Chest; 2011 is the box. I'll update the Master Box List to clarify this
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    2012 is the Chest; 2011 is the box. I'll update the Master Box List to clarify this

Thank so much for answering so quickly, now I can go spend some gems,lol. *(^>^)*

Rhino Keeper
    Sadly, another sale where I buy nothing.
    I have most of it already but even though I might like more of the dividers, it's a waste of fake money because to retrieve them in iOS is the worst of the worst. Hundreds if not thousands of tap tap tap to haul them painfully out of inventory ONE by ONE by ONE.

My android is just as bad with the quantities of everything obscured so the only way to find out how many I already have is to haul THEM out one by one.

Both of these issues are longstanding, I'm talking years, and apparently inconsequential to the game company.
    Not doing it any more. No need for redecorating any more because it's just a vile chore. Thanks.
    Last edited by callmetired; 02-17-19 at 01:02 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    Sadly, another sale where I buy nothing.
    I have most of it already but even though I might like more of the dividers, it's a waste of fake money because to retrieve them in iOS is the worst of the worst. Hundreds if not thousands of tap tap tap to haul them painfully out of inventory ONE by ONE by ONE.

My android is just as bad with the quantities of everything obscured so the only way to find out how many I already have is to haul THEM out one by one.

Both of these issues are longstanding, I'm talking years, and apparently inconsequential to the game company.
    Not doing it any more. No need for redecorating any more because it's just a vile chore. Thanks.
    I fully agree with your sentiments. They really need to do something about the inventory situation on both platforms.

As for the sale, I agree it was a disappointment - especially for daily players who mostly have all these items. I would've spent an embarrassing amount of gems if they'd just offered some of the way older Chinese New Year items or things like that. Their loss, I suppose!

Executive Chef
    Huh...I agree that ios thing is terrible, but I play android and have no trouble seeing how many items I have. I always thought you were removing the numbers on these pictures so as not to tell everyone what you had, AnnirasSweets!

But I agree on the sale. The only thing even slightly of interest was the disco, don't remember seeing it before, but I don't want it.

Rhino Keeper
    Related to those impossible inventory issues is the vast rats nest that is the design category of the floor decorations. What a mess of inertia!!

Long overdue is a means of navigating through it all. What about players get 10 "folders" to store their things? Folders contents to be sorted by the player. What a fabulous update that would be!!!