Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: 2019 Feb 13

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    i noticed that the box valentines chest is actualy Valentine's Box 2012 (removed)
    I've updated the Master Box List to Valentine Chest. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    I just ended up opening four of the new baking love crates since nothing good was on sale. Got 4 different prizes at least :P

Parisian Table

Why are you selling the Parisian chair and not th Parisian tables. Most disappointing sale. No Valentine tables, chairs
    or decorations this year.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkswan30 View Post
    Why are you selling the Parisian chair and not th Parisian tables. Most disappointing sale. No Valentine tables, chairs
    or decorations this year.
    I was wondering this myself and the only thing I can figure is maybe it's because the Parisian Chairs were removed from the market but the Parisian Tables stayed. So they figured they'd bring the chairs back for the current sale. It does seem silly though to not offer complete sets during sales, I never understand it.

New Resident
    I don't see the rose cake/counters/and red ribbon on sale in my bakery. Does anyone know if those items were from a past goal? Maybe for the goals not completed the items won't show up for everyone? Bummer, they don't show up for me. I would have loved to buy those counters especially! They're very nice. I would have also spent the gems to get that cake too. This is the first time I've ever had items not show up in the 3 years I've been playing. Thanks in advance to anyone who might know why those items are not showing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mscstorm8 View Post
    I don't see the rose cake/counters/and red ribbon on sale in my bakery. Does anyone know if those items were from a past goal? Maybe for the goals not completed the items won't show up for everyone? Bummer, they don't show up for me. I would have loved to buy those counters especially! They're very nice. I would have also spent the gems to get that cake too. This is the first time I've ever had items not show up in the 3 years I've been playing. Thanks in advance to anyone who might know why those items are not showing.
    That's really interesting. I've always been able to purchase the items you've listed, they were never removed from my market and neither were they unlocked as part of a goal. What's weirder is that those items were released on the same day (Feb. 01. 2013) as the Valentine Table, Shelf and Chair which are items that you can purchase.

Normally, I would say that this would be either a platform issue or a level issue but I don't think that is it this time. The items unlock at relatively low levels: Rose Cake and Counter at level 10 and Red Ribbon at level 5 so I doubt that's the problem. I opened my two accounts (Lv. 99 and Lv. 13) on both iOS and Android devices and could access the items in either platform so that doesn't seem to be the issue. If it is a platform issue, it doesn't seem to be effecting all players.

If it was me, I would post in the Bugs Forum or open a Support Ticket so an s8 rep is more likely to see the issue and answer before they close for the weekend later today.

Bugs Forum:https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

S8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    No offence, but this sale not good.

However I did want to buy the Amethyst Fountain when they was on sale, however unfortunately I was not able to before gone. However I did pick up some nice chair.

So if I do buy them still, they will be 25 gem a piece And I hope to get over 12 of them.

They would look nice behind my
    NYE ball Drop Area. Because the NYE area has a bit of purple in it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F2D904A0-31FE-4731-96DB-F30C70714045.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	268.3 KB 
ID:	50128

I should not complain though, because I can still buy them. Which I might when the gem go on sale. So thank you.

However luckily I did not have my hope up this year, otherwise I definitely would be very upset.

Anyway. Hopefully next sale is good, but I will not get my hope up at all.. because if the last 2 sale has been not so good, the other 1 may not be either.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12