View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

7 30.43%
  • I didn't like this event

9 39.13%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 34.78%
  • I didn't participate

1 4.35%
  • Cupid Pig

7 30.43%
  • Sweetheart Pup

10 43.48%
  • Venus Lovetrap

6 26.09%
  • Deluxe / Lovely Mailboxes

6 26.09%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 26.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sweetheart Pup Leaderboard - 2019 Feb 13 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor

Sweetheart Pup Leaderboard - 2019 Feb 13 (POLL ADDED)

Final preparations prior to event
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248493

How to Play?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...95#post1373595

Event Schedule
    Event is live from Feb 13 to {end date/time}.
    You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone.

How to earn Leaderboard Points
    Collect from Cupid Pig - 15 points / 2 hrs
    Warehouse delivery - 6 points
    Collect from pigs - 1 point
    Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ point
    Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ point
    Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ point
    Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ point
    Harvest the Hot Water Boiler - 1+ point
    Win a Mystery Box - ? points

Event Boost
    Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event on how event boosts work.
    Cupid Pig (63 gems)

Event Prizes
    Milestone Prizes
    Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
    200 points - Mystery Box
    600 points - Mystery Box
    1,000 points - Lovely Mailbox
    1,400 points - Mystery Box
    1,800 points - Mystery Box
    2,250 points - Lovely Mailbox
    2,700 points - Mystery Box
    3,250 points - Mystery Box
    3,800 points - Cupid Pig (Event Boost)
    4,350 points - Mystery Box
    4,900 points - Mystery Box
    5,450 points - Lovely Mailbox
    6,000 points - Mystery Box
    6,500 points - Deluxe Lovely Mailbox

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
    1st - Sweetheart Pup and Gold Trophy
    2nd - Sweetheart Pup and Silver Trophy
    3rd - Venus Lovetrap, Bronze Trophy, 10 expansion permits
    4th to 6th - Venus Lovetrap, 10,000 coins, 5 expansion permits
    7th to 12th - 7,500 coins, 5 expansion permits
    Consolation: 5,000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	720 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	50039  

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3C3AF80E-4804-414A-A2AE-F5B3968F1B7F.jpeg 
Views:	95 
Size:	206.2 KB 
ID:	50031
    Oh yes we have! So happy you're still taking care of us by starting this thread are you joining leaderboard R2?

Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    can someone please pay attention next time they collect truffle shavings and let me know if they got points?

i am getting points from windmill accurately whenever i accumulate enough crafts to 1-hour increments. i don't make truffle shavings much, but i did today. and when i collected them, i did NOT see any pop-ups in the left bottom corner for 1-point-2-points like i would when i collect 2 corn starches (which also take 1.5hours to make). i didn't pay attention to my actual points before-and-after the collections, so I do not want to report this as a bug yet.....just wondering if anyone else is seeing the same thing. thanks everyone for your help~

p.s. the puppy is soooo cute. fingers crossed i can get lucky enough. perfect timing too since the westminster dog show was just today XD thanks Team!

Fashion Designer
    @orca1006 just saying, last time LB event there were some farmers didn't get points by crafting truffle shavings. So I did not do it either. Until our mod or team give the best answer about why truffle shavings gives no points, better not crafting it. Btw... Do you buy the cupid pig? 63 gems. I'd love to, but I'm saving up for show pony...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    @orca1006 just saying, last time LB event there were some farmers didn't get points by crafting truffle shavings. So I did not do it either. Until our mod or team give the best answer about why truffle shavings gives no points, better not crafting it. Btw... Do you buy the cupid pig? 63 gems. I'd love to, but I'm saving up for show pony...
    ah i see. thanks for getting back so quickly

and no, i see the cupid pig as a milestone prize at 3800 so i'm gonna save those gems for the next show pony sale as well. it is super adorable, and i can't wait to put it next to the flying pig~

Rhino Keeper
    All dog houses are full , I hope to get more house before fighting for new pet

Grand Emperor
    Oh yes we have! So happy you're still taking care of us by starting this thread are you joining leaderboard R2?
    You bet I am still taking care of you all and also joining the lb. Trouble with me is I haven't decide which prize to go for - I'm torn between the adorable sweetheart pup which I like but have no room for (my cats and dogs and horses habitats are full) or the venus flytrap which I have room but lesser preference. So I'll see how far I go for the lb and put my main focus on Piper's Perfect Wedding. I want those rabbits lol!

What about you? Which lb prize are you aiming for?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    can someone please pay attention next time they collect truffle shavings and let me know if they got points?

i am getting points from windmill accurately whenever i accumulate enough crafts to 1-hour increments. i don't make truffle shavings much, but i did today. and when i collected them, i did NOT see any pop-ups in the left bottom corner for 1-point-2-points like i would when i collect 2 corn starches (which also take 1.5hours to make). i didn't pay attention to my actual points before-and-after the collections, so I do not want to report this as a bug yet.....just wondering if anyone else is seeing the same thing. thanks everyone for your help~

p.s. the puppy is soooo cute. fingers crossed i can get lucky enough. perfect timing too since the westminster dog show was just today XD thanks Team!
    I think truffles items dont give points based on what members said for past lbs. I did check but I don't have the official answer from the team on this.

Farm Supplier
    In the Leaderboard Event there is only me and one other player listed . Is this a bug?

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone noticed how many point the chests from the Spinner give? A Silver Chest gived me 30 points, a Gold Chest gived me 40 points and a Wooden Chest gived me 54 points, strange.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast