View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

7 30.43%
  • I didn't like this event

9 39.13%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 34.78%
  • I didn't participate

1 4.35%
  • Cupid Pig

7 30.43%
  • Sweetheart Pup

10 43.48%
  • Venus Lovetrap

6 26.09%
  • Deluxe / Lovely Mailboxes

6 26.09%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 26.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sweetheart Pup Leaderboard - 2019 Feb 13 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    In the Leaderboard Event there is only me and one other player listed . Is this a bug?
    Has it changed? For a few hours there was only three people in my group but now it is back up to twenty

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    In the Leaderboard Event there is only me and one other player listed . Is this a bug?
    Not a bug, give other players time to log into game and activate their lb. You should get more, if not already.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please confirm how many point EACH pig give? My info said 1 per pig but neighbor claimed she got 3

Does storm 8 create competition by creating fake farms? The top 3 players in my leaderboard have 10k, 16k and 20k trophies. The one with 20k got 10k of that just today. I play all day long and have 2 Cupid pigs.. I only have 2000 trophies. How on earth is this legitimate?

Quote Originally Posted by menps1 View Post
    Can someone please confirm how many point EACH pig give? My info said 1 per pig but neighbor claimed she got 3
    It?s one per pig per hour, but since pigs are harvested every 3, you get 3 per pig every 3 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    It?s not listed with the ways to earn points, but I?m also getting points from deliveries in my farmers market.
    Last edited by suncatchers; 02-15-19 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by kwsstin View Post
    Does storm 8 create competition by creating fake farms? The top 3 players in my leaderboard have 10k, 16k and 20k trophies. The one with 20k got 10k of that just today. I play all day long and have 2 Cupid pigs.. I only have 2000 trophies. How on earth is this legitimate?
    Nope. A lot of players buy their way with points. There are some players who ibknow who will actually buy many of the 2hr point collect things. Some spend a ridiculous amount of money in this game

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I don't believe Storm8 creates fake farms to participate in leaderboards.

As for those top hitters in leaderboards ... all I can say is that there are definitely strategies that we don't know about. I think I'm a newbie in leaderboard events. I can accumulate approx 2000 points per day without any boost, only if I play a lot, a lot. So with boost, I'm thinking maybe at the most 3000 per day, if I'm generous with diamonds. But gaining 10,000 points per day (when points aren't available to be purchased yet) is beyond me. A lot of players have the extreme good fortune of being on the same board as these top hitters and have posed the same question. Sadly, no top hitters seem to want to impart the Wisdom (understandably).

I don't think these top hitters are gaining points illegitimately. I'm sure if that were the case, Storm8 would've intervened.

Fashion Designer
    One of my competitor using booster everyday. Yes, using gems. And also he/she has that pig cupid and bird booster from the market. Oh wow, I'm saving up my gems...

Grand Emperor
    Does storm 8 create competition by creating fake farms?
    Definitely no. These are real players accounts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast