View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

22 66.67%
  • I didn't like this event

7 21.21%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

14 42.42%
  • Groom / Bride Rabbits

18 54.55%
  • Wedding Cake Chicken

7 21.21%
  • Photographer Pig

9 27.27%
  • Love Ladder

10 30.30%
  • Barrel Planter

14 42.42%
  • The Dress

7 21.21%
  • Wedding Carriage

10 30.30%
  • Newlywed's Cottage

10 30.30%
  • Ring Bearer Pillow / Flower Basket

7 21.21%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Piper's Perfect Wedding - 2019 Feb 13 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kikTres View Post
    the Rabbits do not go into the Rabbit Den? They go into the Wildlife Den?! Say it is not so. Why? I am so disappointed.,, I would not have bothered with this event had I known. It does not even make any sense. Why will they not go into the Rabbits Den?! Is there a way to change this? I really hope so...
    Quote Originally Posted by dugambon View Post
    I couldn?t agree more. My wildlife dens are all full. Had saved space on rabbit hills. Now I had to put a few very cute pets away to make space for de happy couple.
    Quote Originally Posted by murphey9 View Post
    Same. All of my wildlife dens are full. I even have animals in storage because they are full. I was assuming that since they were rabbits, they would fo in the rabbit burrow. Very frustrating when you take all the time to do the event and you have no place to put them.
    I am in the same situation as you guys and have made a request to the team to let us have the option to put the newly weds into Bunny or Rabbit Burrows. No promise but I hope they do.

New Resident
    I've have had the same problem....Can't get a cake topper and there's less than 2 days left. It is the last item I need for the collection and no luck. I've also been making things in the deep fryer and have come empty handed. I think there's a glitch in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I am in the same situation as you guys and have made a request to the team to let us have the option to put the newly weds into Bunny or Rabbit Burrows. No promise but I hope they do.
    Thank YOU so much! no promises, I know but I am still grateful for the attempt.

I am there with you. I think I have gotten only 2 cake toppers myself and 0 drops in 36hrs. I, too, have questioned whether my studio is working. On the positive, I had saved gems but...did not love having to use them ALL.

HELP!!! I got to the last level and the studio is not giving me anything.. Help me storm 8

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing dropping in the studio either for me.

Executive Chef
    I used all my tools just to get the rings, now the studio doesn't want to cooperate. This is the thing that ****s the fun in these games.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Post Cake topper

Quote Originally Posted by auntheffer View Post
    I?m still confused about how to get the blue bait for fishing. It can?t be created? A little help anyone. Thanks.
    Something Blue Bait
    Have been trying for cake topper. Received 1 the first day. Not a single one since. Also gave up trying to figure out blue bait. It is like all the others guess you can only buy and not craft. I even bought a 2nd bait shop thinking that might help but no. GL all

Rhino Keeper
    Will the Piper's Wedding Chapel be storable after this event?

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast