View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

22 66.67%
  • I didn't like this event

7 21.21%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

14 42.42%
  • Groom / Bride Rabbits

18 54.55%
  • Wedding Cake Chicken

7 21.21%
  • Photographer Pig

9 27.27%
  • Love Ladder

10 30.30%
  • Barrel Planter

14 42.42%
  • The Dress

7 21.21%
  • Wedding Carriage

10 30.30%
  • Newlywed's Cottage

10 30.30%
  • Ring Bearer Pillow / Flower Basket

7 21.21%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Piper's Perfect Wedding - 2019 Feb 13 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Goal 9 of 11
    Morgan: Piper's putting on a great wedding but I think it might be better to find someone else to take responsibility for the rings.
    Give Ringbearer Ducky x2
    (Drops after fishing in the Pond!)
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Lovely Mailbox, 3 xps

Lucas: Want extra chance at bridal items from the Pond? Use a Something Blue Bait!
    Get something Blue Bait x1
    (Get this from the Fishing Pond!)
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps
    I’m still confused about how to get the blue bait for fishing. It can’t be created? A little help anyone. Thanks.
    Something Blue Bait

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by auntheffer View Post
    I’m still confused about how to get the blue bait for fishing. It can’t be created? A little help anyone. Thanks.
    Something Blue Bait
    Pay it with gems for 19 gems. Bcs we can't craft it. Check out the Stormie's shop, she may have it on sale.

Executive Chef
    Pay it with gems for 19 gems. Bcs we can't craft it. Check out the Stormie's shop, she may have it on sale.
    I had one blue bait and was a bit confused at the moment so I sold it, regret it.

BTW if anyone has extra tools please let me know as mines are down and might not finish the event. Thanks!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Goal 10 of 11
    Piper: It's almost time for wedding! Grab your tissues and get ready to meet Mr. and Mrs. Bear-Doll!
    Give Blue Wedding Bells x2
    (Collected from Apple Trees!)
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Deluxe Mailbox, 3 xps

Don’t waste your gems on the blue bait! Spent 19 gems, and got one anchovy! What a rip off!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JBdeL17 View Post
    Don’t waste your gems on the blue bait! Spent 19 gems, and got one anchovy! What a rip off!
    It seems you found out! Those baits only have shot at giving some items. Try using Golden Lures. I was lucky using three golden lures and got 14 ducks from all three but it doesn't occur every time 
    Last edited by skkdjdkckdmj; 02-22-19 at 01:46 PM.

Rynetory2 - Can you find out for the team if the gem toy chest will stay animated after the event ends? I would like to pick up a couple but I don't want them to wind up like the blue ice chests that lost their animation after the event ended. Still wish the team would reanimated the blue ice chest but I know we are way past that event. Thanks

S8 I really like the addition of the penguin decorations.

Farm Supplier
    Goal 10 of 11
    Piper: It's almost time for wedding! Grab your tissues and get ready to meet Mr. and Mrs. Bear-Doll!
    Give Blue Wedding Bells x2
    (Collected from Apple Trees!)
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Deluxe Mailbox, 3 xps
    Mine is cocoa trees. I’ve collected about 3 or 4 times and gotten nothing yet. I even tried apple trees and nothing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    Mine is cocoa trees. I’ve collected about 3 or 4 times and gotten nothing yet. I even tried apple trees and nothing.
    3x collecting from my apple trees and they gave me 3 bells. So 1 bell from 8 trees every collection. Try restarting your game before every collection. Make sure the connection is good too. For every important step in any event, please do. Sometimes I earn better after restarting the game.

Rhino Keeper
    3x collecting from my apple trees and they gave me 3 bells. So 1 bell from 8 trees every collection. Try restarting your game before every collection. Make sure the connection is good too. For every important step in any event, please do. Sometimes I earn better after restarting the game.

Thank you so much for your tips! I have collected from 16 trees and haven't gotten any bells at the moment

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast