Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bouquet Dragon Tournament 2/12/19

New Resident
    Strength was the most difficult opponent in this tournament for me too. But I managed to beat it with Merfolk! Strangely the tropic type dragons were so good in this tourney... Merfolk beating strength. And Seafish just beat Dynasty after many many losses! Might be useful for some of you who's still battling... I'm on to my last battle in an hour!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SLT79B View Post
    Strength was the most difficult opponent in this tournament for me too. But I managed to beat it with Merfolk! Strangely the tropic type dragons were so good in this tourney... Merfolk beating strength. And Seafish just beat Dynasty after many many losses! Might be useful for some of you who's still battling... I'm on to my last battle in an hour!
    I have heard other players say Seafish is a good battle option, going to keep it in mind for when I get stuck. I generally have good luck with Tropics too. I need one more win from Mingle and the battle is with a beast type. Rose Quartz, bingo choice lost.
    I thought my problems would be over after getting some champions but that is definitely not the case lol.

New Resident
    Beat Bouquet with Music - thanks to Bingo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SLT79B View Post
    Beat Bouquet with Music - thanks to Bingo
    Congratulations, Music at level 13 is a good fighter for me too, although in line for the spa atm.
    Did you participate in Tales as well as tournament? I think the heart dragons will be good ones to have, Mingle seems to be pretty good in the arena.
    I just started chapter 10 with about 14 hours remaining. Cutting it close...

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    It sounds like your account is profiled similarly to mine. All you can do is keep trying despite the garbage. Track your results for the tournaments if you want a good laugh.
    Well I now have 81 dragons waiting to be healed in the spa. I?ve been stuck on dynasty for ages which put a stop to the tales. What I have noticed in tournaments is the amount of time I waste battling with well matched dragons only to beat those dragons with 0 percent chance dragons 😀

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    Well I now have 81 dragons waiting to be healed in the spa. I?ve been stuck on dynasty for ages which put a stop to the tales. What I have noticed in tournaments is the amount of time I waste battling with well matched dragons only to beat those dragons with 0 percent chance dragons ��
    That's exactly how it was for me when I started playing the tournaments once upon a time. Then I started thinking outside the box and found dragons who consistently win against champions and leveled them up to level 15. Those select dragons, Passion, Smitten, Dark, Fire, Forest, Air and Water, I use more than any diamond type. In my case, high percentage dragons don't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    That's exactly how it was for me when I started playing the tournaments once upon a time. Then I started thinking outside the box and found dragons who consistently win against champions and leveled them up to level 15. Those select dragons, Passion, Smitten, Dark, Fire, Forest, Air and Water, I use more than any diamond type. In my case, high percentage dragons don't work for me.
    Yeah it?s weird because I?ve been playing for 2 years and this has only started happening the past few months when I reinstalled the game on a new phone. My poor passion is a bit of a dud, always in the spa but I still love him. I haven?t levelled up smitten dark water or forest yet, I?ll do that ASAP. I just finished this tourney, beat dynasty after 10 goes with stalwart on his 3rd try. Thankyou for the tips, I always appreciate all advice and your battle lists are so helpful and give me hope that?ll I?ll eventually complete it but in a slow and frustrating way 😁

[]....my 15 Infinity lost more than 20 times to Strength and I decided to give my lvl6 Passion a try for the lulz and it won first try....
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-19-19 at 11:22 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Fashion Designer
    Kind of annoyed with this approach, I could not attempt this tourney because of the tales event going on. With the awful requirement to have a lousy dragon win 3 battles the last thing I wanted was to be up high on this and then be forced to use that dud and lose 20 times. Even with the lowest level tournament opponents the L12 dragon they forced us to use lost 5 times against a L7. I checked to see how it might fare against the following opponents and it got worse so I didnt try to pass by and face a different one.

Congrats to those who did both events, outside finishing this before that happens I dont know how you could avoid spending gold to ultimate.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234