Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bouquet Dragon Tournament 2/12/19

Fashion Designer
    Bouquet Tourney
    Results for 2 accounts, winners only. Each account did end up with half a dozen or so in the spa lineup.

1. Breeze 3 < Jade 10 / Quartz 10
    2. Anemone 4 < Quartz 9 / Carol 10
    3. Earthquake 5 < Ghost Armor 10 / Fog 10
    4. Athena 6 < Rhodonite 10 / Astro 10
    5. Blossom 7 < Garnet 10 / USA 10
    6. The Dark One 8 < Warrior Princess 15 / Huntress 11
    7. Platinum 9 < Beast 15 / Aether 13
    8. Sunblaze 10 < Creator 14 / Creator 14
    9. Daisy 11 < Creator 14 / Creator 14
    10. Spartan 12 < Diamond 15 / Diamond 15
    11. Autumn 13 < Adrift Princess 12 / Rose Quartz 14
    12. Pansy 14 < Gilded Knight 15 / Rose Quartz 14
    13. Ballet 15 < Gilded Knight 15 / Tourmaline 12
    14. Stalwart 16 < Passion 15 / Passion 14
    15. Eve 17 < Miss Mummy 11 / Sobek 11
    16. Darkmoon 18 < Dread Captain 12 / Glasswing 13
    17. The Dark One 19 < Valiant 15 / Prizefighter 14
    18. Neo Black 20 < Bride of Franken 11 / Plague Doctor 10
    19. Clownfish 16 < Little Hero 13 / Little Hero 13
    20. Olympus 17 < Valiant 15 / Dark Omen 14
    21. Neo Valiant 17 < Diamond 15 / Diamond 15
    22. Madagascar 17 < Foxglove 14 / Seeker 14
    23. Lunar Rooster 18 < Dread Captain 12 / Stargazer 12
    24. Scylla 18 < Ignis 14 / Ignis 14
    25. Sunshower 18 < Novadream 14 / Novadream 14
    26. Strength 19 < Diamond 15 / Diamond 15
    27. Neo Pansy 19 < Lollipop 10 / Seeker 14
    28. Plum Blossom 19 < Adrift Princess 12 / Bramble 14
    29. Dynasty 20 < Passion 15 / Diamond 15
    30. Bouquet 20 < Ice Giant 14 / Lost Love 13

Good luck everyone! Thanks for starting thread Skyharbor
    Last edited by sipland; 02-14-19 at 07:36 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    What dragon did you use that finally took down The Dark One, please?

It was Spartan 15. I was stuck for over a day using 45% win chance dragons on The Dark One.

Just had a win and an apparent rollback. I watched a video to immediately attack again after beating Scylla on round 24... and naturally after the video I'm fighting Scylla on round 24 again..., and naturally it was a loss after this happened.

This needs to be fixed. You've let this go for years so obviously it's either intentional or you simply don't care about the bug because it costs people extra battles. Enough is enough. It should be an embarrassment.

Edit: Now 6 losses after rollback using 60% win chance dragons. Stop *****ing your customer base.
    Last edited by chuckyt888; 02-15-19 at 05:47 PM.

I?ve got 70 dragons currently sitting in the spa. It?s been higher than that, at one point it was over 90. Cannot heal them fast enough. Don?t even know if I ever will have a relatively empty spa because I lose so much constantly. It?s been like this for 3 months. I hate hate hate battles so much now so I try to avoid battling outside of tournaments even though I need to for bingo.
    Just took 10 rounds to beat Olympus and about 15 to beat neo valiant on top of the other losses to get to that stage. It?s so unfair, I don?t even know what to do anymore or why even bother when I?m battling using correct match ups

Banned
    Another tournament done by a theme. Great job going out to my dark/spooky dragons. I thought I wouldn't be able to do the whole tourney with those but my dragons gave me a wonderful surprise again.
    Good luck to all of you and I'm sorry to hear the tourney is so tough for some of you. The advice I can give to you is level up your dragons, try not to give up and find the dragons that work for you. I know all of us are pretty much coded differently and what may work for me may not work for you and I get that. Trust me, early in my playing days I ran into rounds that took 20 or more losses. It frustrated the heck out of me and I couldn't finish a few of them. I took the advice of a player who is not on the forums anymore to max level my single element common dragons then max my good fighters and the tourneys got easier. Find the dragons who you're comfortable with and max em out. It'll make a huge difference. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I am sorry, I didn’t posted earlier. I had problems with my internet.
    I can’t remember all battles, sorry
    20. Olympus 17 - Dark Omen 14
    21. Neo Valiant 17 - Diamond 15
    22. Madagascar 17 - Foxglove 14
    23. Lunar Rooster 18 - Stargazer 12
    24. Scylla 18 - Ignis 14
    25. Sunshower 18 - Novadream 14
    26. Strength 19 - Diamond 15
    27. Neo Pansy 19 - Seeker 14
    28. Plum Blossom 19 - Bramble 14
    29. Dynasty 20 - Passion 12
    30. Bouquet 20 - Cleric 15

And a nice surprise: Hopeless + Topiary = RightHeart
    I didn’t know it is breedable now.
    Last edited by Furytale; 02-15-19 at 05:50 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    I?ve got 70 dragons currently sitting in the spa. It?s been higher than that, at one point it was over 90. Cannot heal them fast enough. Don?t even know if I ever will have a relatively empty spa because I lose so much constantly. It?s been like this for 3 months. I hate hate hate battles so much now so I try to avoid battling outside of tournaments even though I need to for bingo.
    Just took 10 rounds to beat Olympus and about 15 to beat neo valiant on top of the other losses to get to that stage. It?s so unfair, I don?t even know what to do anymore or why even bother when I?m battling using correct match ups
    It sounds like your account is profiled similarly to mine. All you can do is keep trying despite the garbage. Track your results for the tournaments if you want a good laugh.

Fashion Designer
    I can commiserate with everyone struggling. It honestly feels like I'm doing WORSE overall as time goes on and my stable of level 15 dragons grows.

I'll update later with my win/loss stats.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I can commiserate with everyone struggling. It honestly feels like I'm doing WORSE overall as time goes on and my stable of level 15 dragons grows.

I'll update later with my win/loss stats.
    It's likely not just in your head. It's the same for me. Track your results.

It should be easier to complete tournaments when you are capable of battling any given opponent with multiple dragons that have the best possible chance at winning. Unfortunately the developer needs to try and cause people to have to spend gold and unfortunately longtime players are the targets for the sort of nonsense that goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by tammybfarm View Post
    I beat The Dark One with Valiant, Neo Dark with Soccor, Clownfish with Unicorn
    What colors, elements are Unicorn please? I'm having trouble with clownfish. I've tried Glasswing, neo valiant, mitril, Dark. Thx.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    What colors, elements are Unicorn please? I'm having trouble with clownfish. I've tried Glasswing, neo valiant, mitril, Dark. Thx.
    Diamond and pink for the original Unicorn and beast for the new Unicorn.
    Also, delete some of your messages so that I can send you a message where to find the list of dragon elements.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 02-16-19 at 08:42 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast