Thread: Missing gems

Missing gems

I had 99 gems this morning and when I opened. My game this evening I only had 77. Did I buy something?

Grand Emperor
    I'm very sorry to hear this. I'm afraid the forum can't assist on missing gems.

I've sent you a private message. Please check your inbox.

New Resident

Hundreds of Gems Missing

I am playing on an Apple IPhone 8 Plus IOS 12.2. In the past 4 days I twice made $19.99 purchases of 530 gems. I was going to expand and reorganize my farm. Today I was playing and had 826 gems left. When I returned to the game a little bit later (no one else touched my device) there were 66 gems left.

I wrote in and the ticket () was closed saying []. I can?t play if I am going to lose assets like this

I am version 2.2.7.1
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-22-19 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Removed ticket number and support comments for privacy reason

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tav11gugu View Post
    I am playing on an Apple IPhone 8 Plus IOS 12.2. In the past 4 days I twice made $19.99 purchases of 530 gems. I was going to expand and reorganize my farm. Today I was playing and had 826 gems left. When I returned to the game a little bit later (no one else touched my device) there were 66 gems left.

I wrote in and the ticket () was closed saying []. I can?t play if I am going to lose assets like this

I am version 2.2.7.1
    Welcome to the forum.

I am very sorry this happened to you. That's a lot of gems. Unfortunately the forum can't assist on loss of gems. Feel free to send me a private message if you have more questions on this. Once again I am very sorry for your loss.