Thread: Pin messages to our wall

Host(ess)

Pin messages to our wall

I wish we were able to pin a message to the top of our message wall that way if we are on vacation or want to leave our storm8 ID for people to add us as a neighbor the message will be at the top and stay there.

Host(ess)
    Oh, yeah, that would be a neat idea! I also like to post my username too so that people can just add me right away. I wish there was an "Add" button on people's pages when you visit their shops.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ddehner0330 View Post
    Oh, yeah, that would be a neat idea! I also like to post my username too so that people can just add me right away. I wish there was an "Add" button on people's pages when you visit their shops.
    Not many people (especially advanced players) will like that latter suggestion ddehner0330. Some players have gone to the trouble of having their storm8 ids changed because people have come to the forum, saw their posts and sent them an invitation...much to their consternation and grief.

Farm Supplier
    I loooove original suggestion of annie9700. I think this should have been brought in long before.

Host(ess)
    Thank you hyunji! I think it is a great idea.

Excellent idea, a status message

Update Message Box

This would be for all games similar to Restaurant Story.
    Enlarge the message box from top to bottom and add an editable field just below the player name. The space can be used to post parts needed or if we will be away a few days and it will not get lost in main conversation box.
    Or, allow editing of our posts on our walls and ability to pin our posts to the top.