Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travel to the Candy Forest not dropping saplings

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks for bringing this up. Lollipop Tree, Cotton Candy Shrub, and Gum Drop Shrub will drop from the adventure after Day 7 Task 2. We've updated the item description to mention this.
    Thanks! I'll amend my other post in the goal thread.
    Day 7...that seems like forever...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for bringing this up. Lollipop Tree, Cotton Candy Shrub, and Gum Drop Shrub will drop from the adventure after Day 7 Task 2. We've updated the item description to mention this.
    So unless we spend 100 gems on a sapling, we have to wait and then risk not getting one or finishing the quests :/

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    So unless we spend 100 gems on a sapling, we have to wait and then risk not getting one or finishing the quests :/
    No you get a couple of each from completing goals. You might be lucky enough to get another one from an adventure.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No you get a couple of each from completing goals. You might be lucky enough to get another one from an adventure.
    I am on Chapter 5 Goal 4 where it says 'Tend Lollipop Trees (Upgrade a Lollipop Sapling)' and have so far only had the two that everyone got at the end of Chapter 1 or 2. These are already fully grown! I have completed adventures, crafts, things in the kitchens and forges and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    I am on Chapter 5 Goal 4 where it says 'Tend Lollipop Trees (Upgrade a Lollipop Sapling)' and have so far only had the two that everyone got at the end of Chapter 1 or 2. These are already fully grown! I have completed adventures, crafts, things in the kitchens and forges and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?
    You actually still have 2 Lollipop Saplings You can grow them into Lollipop Trees.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    You actually still have 2 Lollipop Saplings You can grow them into Lollipop Trees.
    Thank you, I have just clicked on them and it's given me the opportunity to upgrade - first time that's happened and I have been speeding them up all day to try and get more lollipops for expansion I feel happier now

Nightclub Owner
    Meant to stop by yesterday but the day got away from me.

Thank you for your swift response and the actions taken to amend the situation. While it's not the resolution many wanted, I will admit that waiting until Ch.7 for the possibility of more supplies to drop from Adventures is better than not having the possibility at all.

Suggestion for future SB events:

I would beg that s8 not start these Storybook events right before the weekend or if they would have one or two Support Staff periodically check in with the forums over the weekend. I know events typically start on Thursdays and s8 business hours are Monday through Friday but this type should really be an exception.

Of all events, the SBs are notorious for their issues -- I honestly cannot think of a single Storybook that was without a major hangup that required s8 intervention. This causes unnecessary worry and stress which is only exacerbated when players have to wait days for dialogue and resolutions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12