Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travel to the Candy Forest not dropping saplings

Fashion Designer

Travel to the Candy Forest not dropping saplings

My castle is not dropping saplings from this adventure (just tons of chocolate rocks, plus a candy crystal, maybe some plain lollipops.) According to the card, lollipop saplings are obtained from the Adventure.

Many players are reporting this in the event thread. Please advise?

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. No saplings are dropping from adventures. I’ve been on 9 adventures now and still only have the two I was awarded for for completing a goal.

Nightclub Owner
    I spent all day yesterday completing adventures and the only Crate Drop offered to me was the Chocolate Rock. It's only the Crates that have no variation. My castle drops for the Adventures (not in a crate) varied to include: Chocolate Ore, Lollipops, Crystal Candy and Sugar Puffs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I spent all day yesterday completing adventures and the only Crate Drop offered to me was the Chocolate Rock. It's only the Crates that have no variation. My castle drops for the Adventures (not in a crate) varied to include: Chocolate Ore, Lollipops, Crystal Candy and Sugar Puffs.
    Ditto to all of the above!

S8 - please turn on the drops for the saplings & shrubs.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Another one here with the same problem!! Along with not actually getting the alicorn I won watching the same video thats stuck on repeat... the galloping steed came through and abducted it lots of glitches happening with all aspects of the game roght now.

Nightclub Owner
    I went ahead and completed the two Adventures needed for Ch.4 Goal 1 so I could get the Cotton Candy Shrub reward. However, I still only received the Chocolate Rock from the adventure crate.

I'm not doing another adventure until Monday if/when we see some confirmation that the adventure does drop the Sapling and Shrub. While I'm not low on energy, I still don't feel like wasting it by fighting rams only to receive something I can get for coins in the Market.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've escalated this issue to S8.

Rhino Keeper
    Any word form S8 about this yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Been on ten adventures... only chocolate... dissapointed

Thanks for bringing this up. Lollipop Tree, Cotton Candy Shrub, and Gum Drop Shrub will drop from the adventure after Day 7 Task 2. We've updated the item description to mention this.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast