Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home design makeover

Home design makeover

Hi all,

I just finished rhe Valentine Picnic challenge in Home Design Makeover and was very curious how the story would develop. Finished the challenge, got halfway through the story and then my Ipad crashed. Could somebody please tell me how it ended?

Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    By the way, could anyone tell me how the story ended for Valentine Dinner for two? I missed the last bit of the story.

Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by annespee View Post
    Hi all,

I just finished rhe Valentine Picnic challenge in Home Design Makeover and was very curious how the story would develop. Finished the challenge, got halfway through the story and then my Ipad crashed. Could somebody please tell me how it ended?

Thank you!
    Hope you are able to fix your iPad. Please send a request to Support in game if you require assistance to recover your game. Hope you can play soon.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks Rynetory. I wasn't able to finish the picnic challenge in time either. I haven't seen the valentine dinner for two challenge. sorry.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering - Why doesn't Home Design Makeover have its own forum? It's been online for months. It would be nice to be able to communicate with others who are also playing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat68 View Post
    I'm wondering - Why doesn't Home Design Makeover have its own forum? It's been online for months. It would be nice to be able to communicate with others who are also playing.
    Agreed. That is what I was looking for - a place to chat a little bit about it. Today something new popped up - I don't know if this is an update to the game or if it happens when you reach a certain level. NOw all of a sudden I'm supposed to collect stars so I can refurbish old furniture or something like that. Really not that interested in doing that. I did want to say, though, that the little dust bunnies have the cutest animation! Just love them!

Grand Emperor
    I guess we can use this thread since it's here.

I got a new pop up for St. Patrick's Day Roof Lounge limited time challenge. Boy this game is super addictive lol. Enjoy!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    By the way, could anyone tell me how the story ended for Valentine Dinner for two? I missed the last bit of the story.

Thank you
    I wanted to know this, too!! My phone died just as I got to the end, and I didn't get to see how the story unfolded. 😕

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast