Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: BOX: Lunar New Year Crate - 2019 Feb 9

  1. #11
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    310
    I just would like to point out that the first prize is not supposed to be labelled as 'Dancing Dogs' because they're actually Lions.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

  2. #12
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    I just would like to point out that the first prize is not supposed to be labelled as 'Dancing Dogs' because they're actually Lions.
    If there is an issue with the naming, it is on the part of s8 because the name of the item in the game really is Dancing Dogs as seen here:



    I thought the same thing and made sure to verify the name. I repeatedly write the incorrect name in my notes/inventory/posts as Dancing Lions and had to go back and fix it. As soon as I start typing the word Lions just comes out instead of Dogs, there was even a few times I wrote Dragons instead of dogs. Basically every other animal but dogs comes to mind when I see that deco, lol.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012249.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	49947

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    I just would like to point out that the first prize is not supposed to be labelled as 'Dancing Dogs' because they're actually Lions.
    I share your views and I've passed in your feedback to the team. Thanks.

  4. #14
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If there is an issue with the naming, it is on the part of s8 because the name of the item in the game really is Dancing Dogs as seen here:



    I thought the same thing and made sure to verify the name. I repeatedly write the incorrect name in my notes/inventory/posts as Dancing Lions and had to go back and fix it. As soon as I start typing the word Lions just comes out instead of Dogs, there was even a few times I wrote Dragons instead of dogs. Basically every other animal but dogs comes to mind when I see that deco, lol.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0012249.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	49947

    Sorry @AnnirasSweets I didn't mean it as an error on your part. I should have been a bit more specific lol It is S8's fault for labeling it incorrectly, because they are lions.



    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I share your views and I've passed in your feedback to the team. Thanks.

    Thank you @rynetory2 ! Hopefully they'll change it cuz it's just weird to label them as dogs when they're obviously not.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

  5. #15
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Sorry @AnnirasSweets I didn't mean it as an error on your part. I should have been a bit more specific lol It is S8's fault for labeling it incorrectly, because they are lions. ...snip...
    Hahaha, no worries, I understood your post's intention wasn't directed at me. I figured showing the prize in question with the name clearly shown would help illustrate the issue and your point.... that and I was selfishly glad that it wasn't just me who was having issues with Dog aspect of it. I've never had to go back and edit my RS updates (both online and my PC) as much as I have every time I mention this item! I swear every time I turn around I find another place where I listed the name wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •