Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BOX: Baking Love Crate - 2019 Feb 8

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    So they replaced Valentine's sale for the Baking Love Crate?
    No, we'll still get a sale; I would bet a lot on that. Sales dates are always random so there's no way we can predict when but I would think we'll see a sale at some point within the next week. Especially since some other s8 games have recently had V-day sales.

In the old game set up, it used to be that every Thursday would bring an update, these updates would offer either a goal, a new Mystery Box, or regular market content and recipes on a rotation. However, these past two years or so we've only been receiving goals as updates.

So to me, this Baking Love Crate would be viewed as a bonus update if anything. It also gives us long time players a spark of hope that they might start to reintroduce non-goal updates which would be amazing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No, we'll still get a sale; I would bet a lot on that. Sales dates are always random so there's no way we can predict when but I would think we'll see a sale at some point within the next week. Especially since some other s8 games have recently had V-day sales.

In the old game set up, it used to be that every Thursday would bring an update, these updates would offer either a goal, a new Mystery Box, or regular market content and recipes on a rotation. However, these past two years or so we've only been receiving goals as updates.

So to me, this Baking Love Crate would be viewed as a bonus update if anything. It also gives us long time players a spark of hope that they might start to reintroduce non-goal updates which would be amazing.
    I'm happy we got a new crate but I wanted to buy more stuff in Valentine's sale! I agree before they'd update with new content and it was better I'm tired sometimes to see the same stuff always to be honest. At least the new crate is something! :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    I'm happy we got a new crate but I wanted to buy more stuff in Valentine's sale! I agree before they'd update with new content and it was better I'm tired sometimes to see the same stuff always to be honest. At least the new crate is something! :P
    I think we may get something on Monday I'm not sure.

Executive Chef
    If you ignore my tip, I did get good prize. I did want the Carrying Heart girl. And the Bouquet gift. I would say overall, very glad that I get the item. Anyway.

(Here are the picture I have, excuse the tip on the table if you will) :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EC2A8F78-FBB7-47AE-847C-9DAE05E42764.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	318.5 KB 
ID:	50143

Name:	40CCE69A-2AC7-4018-8FF3-60C92A740064.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	255.4 KB 
ID:	50144

Name:	62D85A78-29FB-4CE8-9990-9D7B9CF78BA6.jpeg 
Views:	81 
Size:	223.6 KB 
ID:	50145

Name:	11AB6062-6100-4510-BA19-2D485C64D2FE.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	272.6 KB 
ID:	50146

A good Crate and I was very shock that there was a new box/crate. Anyway. So good
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-19-19 at 05:05 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123