View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 70.00%
  • I didn't like this event

1 5.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 15.00%
  • Forgetmenotter

12 60.00%
  • Howlove

10 50.00%
  • Silver Rosetiger

18 90.00%
  • Lover's Trees

3 15.00%
  • Glass Coach

2 10.00%
  • Food

17 85.00%
  • Runes

16 80.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Lovelocked - 2019 Feb 8 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to get the Silver Rosetiger! It's my first Crystal creature and I'm hyped.

Also man you guys weren't kidding, Howlove is HUGE! She gives Clifford the Big Red Dog a run for his money! Imagine having to take her on a walk!

My poor Aquafox looks like she's frantically running around trying to avoid being squashed by her huge paws!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-02-16-18-42-35.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	50079  

Quote Originally Posted by Monster_Hunter0011 View Post
    need help guys. i just finish the mining quest for act 10 (Collect Crystal Heart from Mining x5) then suddenly the game crash. can i report this to the developer or something. i used all my bombs for that. still need 2 necklaces. i fear that i may lose on the chance to get the prize. i practically won the event when the game crash. who can i address my concern. please reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyruth777 View Post
    ohhhhh my god !!! The same thing happened to me and I had to use 60 gems to skip ! I need to report this too !! Do something about it and I need my freaking gems back with the tiger ...S8 do something now !!!
    Submit a request here: S8 Support

However, as the weekend is now upon us, it is unlikely that you'd get a full response before Monday, by which time, the event would be over.

I wish you guys good luck.

From a planning point of view, we should always stock up on bombs from our breeding during the days before the story events. Have 15 bombs coming into the event and try not to be tempted to mine for runes, (even if you aren't maxed out), unless your breeding allows you to replace the bombs you used. If we have a run of bad luck, we might very well end up using gems to clear this task.

Farm Supplier

Howlove Monstrocity

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AB718495-D594-44AF-A8F4-7CE25BB33B60.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	50080

Whos bright idea was it to make the Howlove ten times bigger than every other animal in the game? He looks like a skyscraper I think we had this same problem with another animal in the game years ago where it was so unreasonably giant the devs had to scale it down. Hopefully they do so with the Howlove too
    Last edited by cheetahblood; 02-17-19 at 10:20 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Submit a request here: S8 Support

However, as the weekend is now upon us, it is unlikely that you'd get a full response before Monday, by which time, the event would be over.

I wish you guys good luck.

From a planning point of view, we should always stock up on bombs from our breeding during the days before the story events. Have 15 bombs coming into the event and try not to be tempted to mine for runes, (even if you aren't maxed out), unless your breeding allows you to replace the bombs you used. If we have a run of bad luck, we might very well end up using gems to clear this task.
    Thank u but I did have 15 bombs all ready for mining 5 crystal hearts ... The game crashed down after I got 5 crystal hearts .. And then I opened it back and had only 9 .. That it self was not sufficient since I didn't get any crystal hearts the second time I minned .

Thank u but I did have 15 bombs all ready for mining 5 crystal hearts ... The game crashed down after I got 5 crystal hearts .. And then I opened it back and had only 9 .. That it self was not sufficient since I didn't get any crystal hearts the second time I minned .
    Ouch! I may be wrong, but I believe the game flagged your event as “complete” when you found the 5th Crystal Heart, however, when it crashed, the game did an incomplete recovery. It did not award you the final prize and it did not reset the “complete” status, hence no Crystal Hearts in the mine.

One thing that I also do when completing the events is to make sure that I shutdown and restart the game prior to completing the last steps. This ensures, to a great extent, that the game won’t crash while it closes the event.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Ouch! I may be wrong, but I believe the game flagged your event as “complete” when you found the 5th Crystal Heart, however, when it crashed, the game did an incomplete recovery. It did not award you the final prize and it did not reset the “complete” status, hence no Crystal Hearts in the mine.

One thing that I also do when completing the events is to make sure that I shutdown and restart the game prior to completing the last steps. This ensures, to a great extent, that the game won’t crash while it closes the event.
    Thanks for the information.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-18-19 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Removed off topic - use other threads

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster_Hunter0011 View Post
    need help guys. i just finish the mining quest for act 10 (Collect Crystal Heart from Mining x5) then suddenly the game crash. can i report this to the developer or something. i used all my bombs for that. still need 2 necklaces. i fear that i may lose on the chance to get the prize. i practically won the event when the game crash. who can i address my concern. please reply
    ohhhhh my god !!! The same thing happened to me and I had to use 60 gems to skip ! I need to report this too !! Do something about it and I need my freaking gems back with the tiger ...S8 do something now !!!
    Please contact Support: support form and continue to work with Support for your issue.

See this thread if you are new to contacting Support.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

I both liked and disliked this event.
    - Baby Howlove (my favorite of the event) is adorable...adult is massive.
    - These events are becoming harder and harder to do when we still don't have expansions.
    -- We need to hatch three animals just to get one, and that's not helpful to us long time players.
    - I liked that the final animal had a unique element combo.
    - I liked that the tournament went surprisingly well for me. Unfortunately, not everyone had that luck and I don't like when it's so hard to finish even round 30.
    It's split down the middle for me. Mostly cute animals//Fair amount of problems

There's still no expansion space, so I'll have to sacrifice one of my Crystal Unicorns to the powers that be

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast