View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 70.00%
  • I didn't like this event

1 5.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 15.00%
  • Forgetmenotter

12 60.00%
  • Howlove

10 50.00%
  • Silver Rosetiger

18 90.00%
  • Lover's Trees

3 15.00%
  • Glass Coach

2 10.00%
  • Food

17 85.00%
  • Runes

16 80.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Lovelocked - 2019 Feb 8 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    The baby Howlove is too cute! Please oh please bring this back at some point so I can have it in baby form. I was so close to saying pass to the tiger because of how cute it is.
    Just put it in a Fountain of Youth habitat, or any creature you'd like to keep in its baby form for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Just put it in a Fountain of Youth habitat, or any creature you'd like to keep in its baby form for that matter
    The Fountain of Youth habitats don't have the rights elements for that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    The Fountain of Youth habitats don't have the rights elements for that.
    I find it so annoying that there aren't FOY habitats for each of the basic elements. Foreverland is also a FOY, but it holds leaf, water, and fire. The basic FOYs hold leaf, water, or earth. We definitely need something for our dark, lightning, and crystal critters, too.

Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    The Howlove (Pink Growlin) is too big. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big. I spent gems to skip over having to evolve him to level 14 and then deleted him. I wish I could earn him back just so I could delete him again. What a waste.
    You are not kidding. Just took mine off the EF...wow! That's a big doggy! Oof. S8, please fix that

Fashion Designer
    I wish raising it to epic made it shrink!!

Host(ess)
    Good luck to all still in the running my a/c has reset to level 1 and S8 has said up to 14 days to resolve, was level 170

Quote Originally Posted by jax636 View Post
    Good luck to all still in the running my a/c has reset to level 1 and S8 has said up to 14 days to resolve, was level 170
    Oh my gosh, for real?! That's awful! And someone else said their entire storage was emptied out...ugh. I would probably have a full blown panic attack if that happened. I hope it doesn't take them two weeks to fix this and that you get everything back plus an extra gift for having to deal with this. :|

need help guys. i just finish the mining quest for act 10 (Collect Crystal Heart from Mining x5) then suddenly the game crash. can i report this to the developer or something. i used all my bombs for that. still need 2 necklaces. i fear that i may lose on the chance to get the prize. i practically won the event when the game crash. who can i address my concern. please reply

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster_Hunter0011 View Post
    need help guys. i just finish the mining quest for act 10 (Collect Crystal Heart from Mining x5) then suddenly the game crash. can i report this to the developer or something. i used all my bombs for that. still need 2 necklaces. i fear that i may lose on the chance to get the prize. i practically won the event when the game crash. who can i address my concern. please reply
    ohhhhh my god !!! The same thing happened to me and I had to use 60 gems to skip ! I need to report this too !! Do something about it and I need my freaking gems back with the tiger ...S8 do something now !!!

Executive Chef
    Sorry for those who didn't get the tiger. I finished in style. Happy with another crystal hybrid.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190217_123715.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	50075
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18