View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event.

8 61.54%
  • I did not like this event.

5 38.46%
  • I could not finish in time.

2 15.38%
  • Hopeless Dragon

8 61.54%
  • Topiary Dragon

4 30.77%
  • Julette Dragon

7 53.85%
  • Mingle Dragon

6 46.15%
  • Cardiocushion

2 15.38%
  • Firapples

5 38.46%
  • Raw Marbles

1 7.69%
  • Glamourglass

0 0%
  • Strawberry Stack.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Magical Mingle Dragon Tales Event: **NEW POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    Very saaad. I was finishing the last fight, just to know that the message of "Dragon story is an online game..." notice me that I did not have wifi connection. My phone just shut down and surprise, no dragon story app. went to play store and re install and more surprise, the app started from level 1. 😮
    I was level 121, what happened?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    They are 10x.

I usually just get whatever dragon they're offering and trade it off for essence, but this is a task that takes up to 4 days
    i would do that, but i seriously depleted my food supply in this event and i already have a crown jewel and whie the essence would be nice-i have to be practical
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by puppyzt View Post
    Very saaad. I was finishing the last fight, just to know that the message of "Dragon story is an online game..." notice me that I did not have wifi connection. My phone just shut down and surprise, no dragon story app. went to play store and re install and more surprise, the app started from level 1. ��
    I was level 121, what happened?
    Uhh... This could be one of two things:

1. If you are lucky, the DS app ON YOUR PHONE got deleted with its data, so after reinstallation, you will have to go through the intro-play until you can log in to your old S8 ID. Once you log in, your data, stored on the DS Servers, will be downloaded to your phone and everything will be back to normal.

2. If you are UNLUCKY, you may be one of the numbers of players whose data store ON THE SERVERS got corrupted. If this is the case, you will need to submit a ticket to S8 to get them to work on restoring your data from their backups; be patient though because this takes upwards of 10 working days as reported by others.

Executive Chef
    They are 10x.

I usually just get whatever dragon they're offering and trade it off for essence, but this is a task that takes up to 4 days
    So? As long as you get the Crown Jewel dragon on your nest within the 4 days you're fine. You don't have to hatch it , evolve it, and trade it within 4 days. You'll get the Essence any time you decide to disenchant it. 🤷

Farm Supplier
    Thanks deadpixel, apparently I was lucky, they restore my very old account. And I meant lucky cause this old account was the one that I left cause I had reached the limited land and was crawded, now I can expand. Thanks and I will start to work.

Quote Originally Posted by puppyzt View Post
    Thanks deadpixel, apparently I was lucky, they restore my very old account. And I meant lucky cause this old account was the one that I left cause I had reached the limited land and was crawded, now I can expand. Thanks and I will start to work.
    Good to hear that you're able to play again, but are you able to continue with your previous "new" account?

Farm Supplier
    Good to hear that you're able to play again, but are you able to continue with your previous "new" account?
    No, I lost it, just to one fight to achieve the goal. sniff, sniff. Now I'm deleting all the nbrs and start searching new ones, and mining cause this account did not have the new island expansion.

The Honorable Panda

Please vote!! You can choose more than one item.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Absolutely hated this event, Tales would not record any of my battles in Chapter 9, wasn’t going to pay for gold to skip act 1 and then have the same thing to happen again in Chapter 10.

Would be nice to have an event run smoothly from start to finish but this is not happening!

Going to sit back and collect gold and forget out these events for the moment!

Is it too hard to ask for this game to work!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i would do that, but i seriously depleted my food supply in this event and i already have a crown jewel and whie the essence would be nice-i have to be practical
    Warning—I chose farm boosts, and received only one after crafting. eta: after my game restarted, I had all three**
    Last edited by ghostiemom; 02-21-19 at 10:01 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast