View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event.

8 61.54%
  • I did not like this event.

5 38.46%
  • I could not finish in time.

2 15.38%
  • Hopeless Dragon

8 61.54%
  • Topiary Dragon

4 30.77%
  • Julette Dragon

7 53.85%
  • Mingle Dragon

6 46.15%
  • Cardiocushion

2 15.38%
  • Firapples

5 38.46%
  • Raw Marbles

1 7.69%
  • Glamourglass

0 0%
  • Strawberry Stack.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Magical Mingle Dragon Tales Event: **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post

Chapter 9 (4 Acts)

4. Raise Hopeless Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 180Gold20px)
    At what level is the cutoff point for these chapters? I’m level 45 and for chapter 9, step 4, raise Hopeless to 11. Mine was to raise it to 14. Hence I couldn’t finish it. I needed 7.5 million coins to grow the food but being where I am, I’m only producing 200k coins per day. NO WAY I could feed anything to level 14

Hi where can i find the information regarding eggs? I have got a 17 hour timer on the breeding right now. But dont know what will be the out come.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    soon as this 1 ends then usually follows for me in uk about tea time
    guessing they are giving us a break?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    At what level is the cutoff point for these chapters? I’m level 45 and for chapter 9, step 4, raise Hopeless to 11. Mine was to raise it to 14. Hence I couldn’t finish it. I needed 7.5 million coins to grow the food but being where I am, I’m only producing 200k coins per day. NO WAY I could feed anything to level 14
    There are 3 categories:
    Level 17-31
    Level 32-79
    Level 80-200

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I think Mingle needs to stop being such a social butterfly and learn how to fight. It just lost to a common Olympus dragon (I have it at level 9) and I'm considering a name change to Hopless.
    Its going to be a long afternoon.
    I'm with you. My mingle can't seem to win a fight either. So I held off completing that step since I was close to finishing the tourney anyway but now that I'm done with tourney, I'm getting a constant barrage of diamond dragons that mingle can't beat. I think next time we have a storybook, I'm going to forego the tourney so that when it gets to the battle steps I will have really low,level dragons to battle. I doubt I will finish on either account because I was unable to get thru the battle steps this time. I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!! It shouldn't be this difficult to complete a simple SB.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    guessing they are giving us a break?
    No, the next event will start Tuesday at 12:30 PST.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I'm with you. My mingle can't seem to win a fight either. So I held off completing that step since I was close to finishing the tourney anyway but now that I'm done with tourney, I'm getting a constant barrage of diamond dragons that mingle can't beat. I think next time we have a storybook, I'm going to forego the tourney so that when it gets to the battle steps I will have really low,level dragons to battle. I doubt I will finish on either account because I was unable to get thru the battle steps this time. I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!! It shouldn't be this difficult to complete a simple SB.
    This is exactly what I did I knew I wouldn't be able to do both. Bouquet is a beautiful dragon but I wanted crown jewel more and was so glad it was the token dragon a second time round as I realised too late the last time!

Hopefully Bouquet will come back around!

Executive Chef
    my juliette will hatch soon. i don't want another crown jewel. i'm debating tkaing the food boosts as i need to replenish my food supply. but i don't know if they are 10x or what boost. or if i should just get the crown jewel again and essence it
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    my juliette will hatch soon. i don't want another crown jewel. i'm debating tkaing the food boosts as i need to replenish my food supply. but i don't know if they are 10x or what boost. or if i should just get the crown jewel again and essence it
    They are 10x.

I usually just get whatever dragon they're offering and trade it off for essence, but this is a task that takes up to 4 days

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyzbakery View Post
    Hi where can i find the information regarding eggs? I have got a 17 hour timer on the breeding right now. But dont know what will be the out come.
    I'm not sure where the guide is in this forum, but there are Dragon Story Wikis out there with the information you're seeking. We're not allowed to post links so you'll need to do a search on Google or your favorite search engine.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast