View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event.

8 61.54%
  • I did not like this event.

5 38.46%
  • I could not finish in time.

2 15.38%
  • Hopeless Dragon

8 61.54%
  • Topiary Dragon

4 30.77%
  • Julette Dragon

7 53.85%
  • Mingle Dragon

6 46.15%
  • Cardiocushion

2 15.38%
  • Firapples

5 38.46%
  • Raw Marbles

1 7.69%
  • Glamourglass

0 0%
  • Strawberry Stack.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Magical Mingle Dragon Tales Event: **NEW POLL ADDED**

I'm on try #9 for Topiary and will keep on for 2 more days but at some point you can't finish so I will stop if I don't have it by day 9 or maybe 8. I only have finished one tale of the last 5 because of breeding the "common" dragon. I know that S8 is in it for the money and I don't have any so I guess I just play what I can.

Rhino Keeper
    Are these chapters different for lower levels? I?m on chapter 6, step 4, raise Hopeless to level 11. Mine is only level 10 and it passed me to the next step

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Yikes. Thanks so much for answering. Guess I won?t make it

I could grind the planting/harvesting every 10 mins for 4 days straight to get the required food. But it would cost 17 million coins. I don?t even have 1 million coins
    If you can get through Chapter 5, you will get 1 nice dragon, 6,500 food 15,000 coins and 12 mystic maps. I rarely finish Tales because of food coost. But I try to finish what I can for the prizes. You are get chocolates toward crafting the Ultra Dragons of the month. Once you can stay in Bingo gold league a few times, you will earn 10X boosts, which you can make a ton of food for much less gold. As far as coins, I have over 200 mil. It gets to where I don't even want to collect them anymore. Just the fact that you found the forum, you will do just fine. Good Luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Are these chapters different for lower levels? I?m on chapter 6, step 4, raise Hopeless to level 11. Mine is only level 10 and it passed me to the next step
    Yes. A little different.

Can someone please tell me how to start hand holding quest?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyzbakery View Post
    Can someone please tell me how to start hand holding quest?
    Go to your Quest Outpost and scroll through to the second from the bottom in the list. You'll need to send your Hopeless Dragon on this quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I finally just bred it after trying non stop with various combos. My used Dawntree and Fire. The only good thing is the lower nesting times but it is crazy frustrating. Keep at it, I figured maybe I would at least get to the second dragon. Now I started battle tournament and if I get stuck there before Tales battles, I will be done for. Very stressful! I hope the next try works for you, good luck
    Thank you for the pick-me-upper. I really, really needed it. Ugh. I kept going, as frustrated and upset as I was, and I can hardly believe that I *finally* got it (Neo Fire + Life). I seriously cannot believe how horrible that was. TWENTY ONE tries until I got the stupid blasted piece of 'Common' garbage. It's sad because I feel so 'lucky' that I even got it at all, for once :/

Finally found a combo that works and most people have. Use LANDWORM and TREE FROG. Should get the Topiary in one to three tries. Argh.

Also be sure to gather as much food from ads and mining as you can prior to completing level 7 because once you do, winning food becomes scarce.

Host(ess)
    I’ve been checking this post every day to make sure I’m on the right track.. so far, so good! I’m not looking forward to the battles though, I hate trying to win those things.. I NEVER battle for dragons, it’s too much.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast