View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event.

8 61.54%
  • I did not like this event.

5 38.46%
  • I could not finish in time.

2 15.38%
  • Hopeless Dragon

8 61.54%
  • Topiary Dragon

4 30.77%
  • Julette Dragon

7 53.85%
  • Mingle Dragon

6 46.15%
  • Cardiocushion

2 15.38%
  • Firapples

5 38.46%
  • Raw Marbles

1 7.69%
  • Glamourglass

0 0%
  • Strawberry Stack.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Magical Mingle Dragon Tales Event: **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post

Chapter 4
    3. Breed with a Mist Dragon. (Skip: 50Gold) (Prize:250 White Chocolates)

Chapter 9
    5. Raise Hopeless Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 180Gold)

Chapter 10
    3. Raise Mingle Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 225Gold)
    Couple questions:
    1) When it says to breed with a Mist dragon, do I breed Mist + any dragon?
    2) how much food will I need to feed dragons to level 12 and 14? I?ve never fed anything above 10. Not sure how. Should I grow food now to prepare for these steps. How much food?

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Couple questions:
    1) When it says to breed with a Mist dragon, do I breed Mist + any dragon?
    2) how much food will I need to feed dragons to level 12 and 14? I?ve never fed anything above 10. Not sure how. Should I grow food now to prepare for these steps. How much food?
    1) Yes

2) Hopeless to level 14 will cost you 174,230 units of food and Mingle to level 12 will cost you 110,460; that comes up to 284,690 units of food in total. Unless you have at least 100,000 units of food to begin the event with, you’ll find that it’s going to be a mad rush of continuous planting to meet the requirements. This is one of the reasons many players have sworn off the Tales events.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 02-10-19 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Correct typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    1) Yes

2) Hopeless to level 14 will cost you 174,230 unites of food and Mingle to level 12 will cost you 110,460; that comes up to 284,690 units of food in total. Unless you have at least 100,000 units of food to begin the event with, you’ll find that it’s going to be a mad rush of continuous planting to meet the requirements. This is one of the reasons many players have sworn off the Tales events.
    Yikes. Thanks so much for answering. Guess I won’t make it

I could grind the planting/harvesting every 10 mins for 4 days straight to get the required food. But it would cost 17 million coins. I don’t even have 1 million coins

Fashion Designer
    Wasn?t crown jewel just there for the last tales?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Wasn?t crown jewel just there for the last tales?
    Yes

Banned
    I love *all* the dragons in this event. I think it was lazy or sloppy or something to use the same token dragon 2x in a row, but...... people can disenchant it for the essence, have multiples (I like multiples so I can have babies and epics) choose Adventure Tickets or good boosts, or people who missed out last time have another shot at it, unless S8 comes in and changes it.

Rhino Keeper
    I did breed the common dragon in the last tales. I haven't been able to finish several times before that. I don't see the problem with the Crown Jewel dragon being offered two times in a row. If, if I am able to finish, I'll just get the food booster. I don't have any problems with dragons being reofford. I don't have any room for new ones anyway. It takes me a month to open a new square. Right now I have one Paw-like Dragon wasting space in a habitat by itself while my storage is full of unhatched dragons. So see, there are issues either way. Just get the food booster and enjoy the game.

Fashion Designer
    Just screwed up by crafting strawberry stack before being asked *smh* totally forgot I was waiting for my breeding den to open so I can breed with Mist! Don?t know if I want to use gold and skip that step or do 3 extra quests or just stop altogether.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there anyone else who cannot get the stupid stupid stupid Topiary dragon?? I am now on my FIFTEENTH try, have sped bred several times, changed things up, yet I cannot get it. This is so ridiculous. I noticed some people were able to get it early on, so I had high hopes but have obviously retracted that. Really frustrating and I sometimes wonder why I'm even still playing this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Is there anyone else who cannot get the stupid stupid stupid Topiary dragon?? I am now on my FIFTEENTH try, have sped bred several times, changed things up, yet I cannot get it. This is so ridiculous. I noticed some people were able to get it early on, so I had high hopes but have obviously retracted that. Really frustrating and I sometimes wonder why I'm even still playing this game.
    I finally just bred it after trying non stop with various combos. My used Dawntree and Fire. The only good thing is the lower nesting times but it is crazy frustrating. Keep at it, I figured maybe I would at least get to the second dragon. Now I started battle tournament and if I get stuck there before Tales battles, I will be done for. Very stressful! I hope the next try works for you, good luck😊

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast