View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event.

8 61.54%
  • I did not like this event.

5 38.46%
  • I could not finish in time.

2 15.38%
  • Hopeless Dragon

8 61.54%
  • Topiary Dragon

4 30.77%
  • Julette Dragon

7 53.85%
  • Mingle Dragon

6 46.15%
  • Cardiocushion

2 15.38%
  • Firapples

5 38.46%
  • Raw Marbles

1 7.69%
  • Glamourglass

0 0%
  • Strawberry Stack.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Magical Mingle Dragon Tales Event: **NEW POLL ADDED**

Host(ess)
    Thanks guys I’m happy I got it. I’ve used a couple boosts on it to make sure it hatches 30 hours from now.. I’ll definitely try to complete this story, I like all the dragons for this event, I’ll use gold if I have to!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleCaring View Post
    I'm on try #9 for Topiary and will keep on for 2 more days but at some point you can't finish so I will stop if I don't have it by day 9 or maybe 8. I only have finished one tale of the last 5 because of breeding the "common" dragon. I know that S8 is in it for the money and I don't have any so I guess I just play what I can.
    been tryin since the start and going no further i refuse to be held to spend gold on this required dragon , had to check here to see if anyone had actually breed 1 and that they hadnt messed up breeding last they did last event making it not gettable from breeding

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    My way of doing that part of the Tales is to ignore that step until my Mingle is evolved up to the max level it needs to be (12 in this case). In the mean time, I use other dragons to beat really tough opponents until I get to one that Mingle will have a good chance against. Even if one chapter runs into the next day, it's still a time saver because you're not constantly having to heal the dragon that needs to win. The next chapter will start as soon as the previous one is done.

I have Mingle at a 12 but I'm still having no luck winning the 2 battles for Chapter 9. I've used other dragons to get past the opponents i couldn't defeat, but now i'm on Stalwart with Mingle in the spa. Should i go ahead and try to defeat Stalwart, then try Mingle against Eve and Moonrise? I was thinking about feeding Mingle up to increase my odds, but I hate to waste the food in case it still doesn't work.

Winning battles for tales during a tournement is always a drag! I haven't completed a tournement in months. For some reason I struggle winning battles all the time now. Diamonds, Champions, Passion... all my heavy hitters lose regularly to basic level 10-15 opponents, so except for bingo and tales, i don't bother to battle anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I think Mingle needs to stop being such a social butterfly and learn how to fight. It just lost to a common Olympus dragon (I have it at level 9) and I'm considering a name change to Hopless.
    Its going to be a long afternoon.

Banned
    Has anyone noticed that the name of the Juliette Dragon is spelled wrong if they meant to name it after Romeo and Juliet? I'm sorry, I'm OCD and notice these things, lol.

Host(ess)
    Good luck to all still in this. Unbelievably my game has reset to level 1 from 200. I’m now a New by. S8 has advised up to 14 days to resolve due to the amount of tickets �� may be time to say goodbye �� after 6 years

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the name of the Juliette Dragon is spelled wrong if they meant to name it after Romeo and Juliet? I'm sorry, I'm OCD and notice these things, lol.
    Well my Noble King is named Catherine and I can't remember the other one, but I have a princess or a queen or something with a dude's name. I mean, come on!
    Ahh, yes! It's my Gentleman Dragon - his name is Juliet (the correct spelling). I could see Julius, like Julius Caesar, but not Juliet. I haven't changed their names, though, because I support transgender people (and dragons) and figure they can call themselves whatever they prefer.
    Last edited by mymonta; 02-16-19 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Add info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jax636 View Post
    Good luck to all still in this. Unbelievably my game has reset to level 1 from 200. I’m now a New by. S8 has advised up to 14 days to resolve due to the amount of tickets �� may be time to say goodbye �� after 6 years
    This is awful! Did you accidentally get logged out of your account maybe?

Executive Chef
    having enough food to finish this is going to be tight. world event is after this right? (since that one doesn't focus on feeding as much as LB)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    having enough food to finish this is going to be tight. world event is after this right? (since that one doesn't focus on feeding as much as LB)
    Yes! And that is my thinking as well. I use the world events to restock my food supply. The other 2 events are very food heavy.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast