Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Topiary Dragon - February 8 2018 (Needed for the Magical Mingle Tales Event)

  1. #31
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Just to see if I could as I had to craft the common from the previous as I couldn?t breed one.
    I have no clue what you said

    You?re saying... I can craft Topiary? If yes, how? I looked through the options in the spell shop, didn?t see Topiary as an option that could be crafted? Or is my level too low to see it? I?m level 33

  2. #32
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    364
    Having no luck at all ,fail after fail after fail. Guess I really don't have the room to do this tales/ event anyway. Might be time I gave up until I can get keys crafted and some land cleared. If one can't put out habitats to house the compulsory dragons for the tales ,then not much point to it. Such a shame the game is structured this way

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Yay! First try, Forest x Ridgeback. (I was prepared to see Firegrass).
    After multiple fails with different combinations, tried your combo Forest & Ridgeback and got it on the first try as well.
    Thank you 😊

  4. #34
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ex Kiwi in Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I have no clue what you said

    You?re saying... I can craft Topiary? If yes, how? I looked through the options in the spell shop, didn?t see Topiary as an option that could be crafted? Or is my level too low to see it? I?m level 33
    No I was referrring to the last event which was the World event where you can craft the common dragon, do believe you can also craft for the leaderboard but a Tales is a no you must breed it. Hope this clears things up!

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Persiancatluvr View Post
    Thanks!! Just used Fire and Forest and got four hours, hopefully it's the one I want.🤞
    Just a Garland

  6. #36
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    126
    2 more nghbrs used playful w dawntree , got topiary.

    For bingo I bred fruitful w neo unicorn...got topiary!!! So pink split to red to give the dragon even tho dragon description page says splits won't work. hmmmm

  7. #37
    I have Topiary dragons coming out my ears, and from unexpected combos (at least to me). I bred Sapphire (for a bingo quest) with a Dark Diamond, hoping for some sort of diamond combo, and I got Topiary? Plus I already had 2. I don't understand the "splits" very well.

  8. #38
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I have Topiary dragons coming out my ears, and from unexpected combos (at least to me). I bred Sapphire (for a bingo quest) with a Dark Diamond, hoping for some sort of diamond combo, and I got Topiary? Plus I already had 2. I don't understand the "splits" very well.
    I'm not great with splits either but this is what I think happens with 2 dragons you used... Sapphire will give blue and gemstone can split into blue and green. Dark Diamond is dark and blue . The dark provides black and red. So there you have green and red for topiary. But breeding instructions do say splits won't give topiary but from my breed and yours, we see those instructions aren't correct...

    We can't say wrong or a mistake, it is S8 after all. I guess the breeding is just 'working as intended'!!!!

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I'm not great with splits either but this is what I think happens with 2 dragons you used... Sapphire will give blue and gemstone can split into blue and green. Dark Diamond is dark and blue . The dark provides black and red. So there you have green and red for topiary. But breeding instructions do say splits won't give topiary but from my breed and yours, we see those instructions aren't correct...

    We can't say wrong or a mistake, it is S8 after all. I guess the breeding is just 'working as intended'!!!!
    Oh, thank you for your help. I guess I had better research the splitting properties if I am going to play this game. Right now I'm just glad that I have the needed dragon so I can continue in the Storybook Adventure or Dragon Tales or whatever it is called.

  10. #40
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    117
    I see that some of you are using green first with red and getting topiary. Also some are using Red first with green and getting topiary. Which is the correct combo? Thanks in advance for any help.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •