Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: February Habitats

February Habitats

The new update shows 2 habitats for the month of February. However, the market only shows the Lovesteam Spring habitat for sale. My games did not offer a habitat sale prior to today?s (2-8-19) update. When will the other habitat (the one with the green elephant) be available?

New habitat issue

I got a popup with the new storybook starting for the new habitat (lovesteam spring) but on the popup, there is another habitat pictured, with an elephant. The problem is that ?*elephant*? habitat was never for sale in my game the past week. Did anyone have the same issue? I don?t want to start buying the current habitat if I can?t be sure to have the 4.

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by mirabel214 View Post
    I got a popup with the new storybook starting for the new habitat (lovesteam spring) but on the popup, there is another habitat pictured, with an elephant. The problem is that ?*elephant*? habitat was never for sale in my game the past week. Did anyone have the same issue? I don?t want to start buying the current habitat if I can?t be sure to have the 4.

Thanks for your help!
    Yes, I have the same issue. I created a post under bugs & issues earlier but have not received a response yet.

Banned
    Rynetory told us last week that there would not be a habitat released last week. So I don't know if they are just running late in releasing it or what. I want the elephant habitat, too!

Rynetory came across, to me, that there wouldn't be a new set of habitats this month. I think maybe they had a few bugs to work out with the set they made and maybe told Ryn it wasn't happening. But they pop up showing it, I would imagine they'd release it "again" at some point this month for people. Hopefully they fit together nicely!

Grand Emperor
    Yes they said no habitat was intended for this month and I told them it was a pity because we were looking forward to them. I'm glad they changed their minds and gave us such beautiful habitats.

I will ask and remind them to put the elephant habitat in the Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Yes they said no habitat was intended for this month and I told them it was a pity because we were looking forward to them. I'm glad they changed their minds and gave us such beautiful habitats.

I will ask and remind them to put the elephant habitat in the Shop.
    Thanks for your answer. You think it?s a sure thing they?ll put the one with the elephant on the market, as I would hate having just 3 of the 4. It would look really weird.

Rhino Keeper
    I LOVE the elephant one....its adorable!!! I was able to make some room in my main forest just so I can get the new set(had to get rid of some decor but I was willing to make the sacrifice for now). Can't wait for expansions....pretty please?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by mirabel214 View Post
    Thanks for your answer. You think it?s a sure thing they?ll put the one with the elephant on the market, as I would hate having just 3 of the 4. It would look really weird.
    They’ll probably come around and put out the habitats for sale, it is money in their pockets after all, unlike the task of fixing flawed habitats, like the space-themed ones, which until today, still have horrible looking borders

I wouldn’t be harping on this issue time and again if they hadn’t put up a fake advertising pop-up showing a set of space-themed habitats with perfectly lined borders

They just put in shop the 3rd habitat but still no news of the 1st with the elephant. I bought the 2ne one hoping they would put the 1st one with the 3rd and now I?m quite worried.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast